View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 08:19 AM   #1721
Hart_Rod

Re: 1969 SuperBurb build-up (Bagged and Blown!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5150 View Post
Thought I'd share a pic of Rob's burb from the Battle in Bama show today. I believe it was its maiden voyage. See you in July at the Southeastern ALL Chevy/GMC Truck Nationals, Rob
Thanks Bryan. The wife and I were talking last night about trying to make it up for the show. We just need to take a good look at the calendar. I'll keep you posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palf70Step View Post

Wish I could have made it over there.
Thanks Bill would have been nice to see you again, hopefully I can make it over for CTC this fall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by likaroc13 View Post
Would be nice to see it there. Looks awesome, Rob!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajgriffin View Post
Worth every penny!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennett68C10 View Post
Congrats on the maiden voyage Rob, the Burb looks awesome.
Thanks Keith! I almost didn't go as the Suburban is not totally finished and I hate showing it like that. But at some point, you get tired of working on them and just want to drive them, . It drove really well and everything worked as it should. I'm still working on the tune, but the drivability was good and I got around 15 mpg running around 75. I think that will go up as we have the tune somewhat rich. Other than that, I'm still working on the interior. My door panels are repainted and I received the restored Cheyenne door trim from CSM. I think it came our really well, . Will get everything put on in the next couple of weeks as I wrap up the interior.
Attached Images

Last edited by Hart_Rod; 05-09-2017 at 08:44 AM.
Hart_Rod is offline   Reply With Quote