View Single Post
Old 06-21-2019, 10:40 AM   #18
HO455
Post Whore

Re: What color is this 67 C10 seat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim_mc View Post
For anyone looking for light green/aqua seat alternatives, I had my local upholstery shop sew up a seat cover in Naugahyde Phoenix Dusty Jade (PH46), which I think matches the original seat color the best. The original seat didn't have any cording, so we kept it plain. While we couldn't simulate the fine heat-rolled pattern, the vertical stitches and center panel captures the basic farm truck look. Samples can be requested from Naugahyde direct.
https://www.naugahyde.com/catalog/pa...cfm?iteID=4134

I also chose to go with 3-point seat belts and center lap belt in Turquoise from Seatbeltplanet.com, which is the closest I could get to the seat color and the turquoise steering wheel.

The carpet will likely be ACC 80-20 loop in Turquoise/Aqua (#508) from Stock Interiors. I'll order carpet after welding in the RH cab corner, outer rocker, kickpanel and front pillar/fender mount, hopefully in a few weeks.

Looking forward to getting it assembled this summer.

~Tim
Good post and welcome aboard! As I near the upholstery stage this is good and timely information. That Dusty Jade looks to be a good choice to go with my not quite factory green.
On your seat belts did they come with the clasps painted and do they have retractors? I got ones for mine with what looks to be the same webbing, but different clasps several years ago. At the time it was all I could find in the turquoise color.
If it breaks I didn't want it in the first place
The WMB repair thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=698377
HO455 is offline   Reply With Quote