View Single Post
Old 06-06-2023, 01:45 PM   #4
SCOTI

Re: Need Some Info with this Drop

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSeal View Post
Currently there are 235/75/15s, stock 4 nub wheels. These tires are some off a truck that came into my work and needed new tires (rubbed terribly) so I threw them on my truck as rollers until the truck is on the road again. So Im not stuck to this size, although it is a nice looking size.
Those 28.8" front tires are part of the issue on 'what fits'. No taller than 28" up front helps.

If I were a betting man, I'd bet the most common front tire height ranges from 27-28" max. 27" would likely clear stock wells & anything taller is where mods or the aftermarket stuff comes into play. A 215/75 or 225/70 15" tire puts you around 27.4-27.5" front tire height.

Some guys run short (<27" up front) tires & have no clearance issues, but the combo doesn't look right to me as I like the wheel opening filled vs a large gap/space.
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote