The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2011, 07:34 PM   #1
67C10BUB

Lots of assorted left over parts for sale in SoCal

I have several parts that are left over from my build. Let me know if you would like more/better pictures of anything.

1. Brake booster/master cyl/prop valve assy. This worked perfectly when removed about a week ago. The only thing I know is wrong is the fire wall seal is worn. I am asking $75 plus actual shipping. SOLD

2. Factory 1967 bench seat covered in a brand new red/black hounds-tooth cover. The cover is in perfect condition, but the foam underneath is original, so it is kinda' soft. I haven't had the cover off, so I don't know what the frame is like, but it is sturdy and usable. I am asking $200 plus actual shipping, although I would prefer pick-up, since it is so big.

3. Factory AC control unit. All levers work / switch worked when removed. The cables are still attached and seem decent. I am asking $75 plus actual shipping. SOLD

4. Factory stereo. I have no idea if it works and I have no interest in testing it. I am asking $25 plus shipping. SOLD

5. Full set of mechanical Equus gauges. The speedo and tach are 3 3/8" and the water temp, fuel level, oil pressure, and volts are all 2 1/16". They all functioned perfectly and includes the senders. There are no scratches or defects. The only issue is that the tach retaining ring is missing. These are sold at any Kragen/O'reilly, so if you have an issue then just buy a replacement there and put the part that is giving you problems in the package and return it. I am asking $200 plus shipping.

All prices are negotiable, so make an offer.
Attached Images

Last edited by 67C10BUB; 01-20-2011 at 06:32 AM.
67C10BUB is offline   Reply With Quote