The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2013, 07:53 AM   #1
NC_John

Paging Bruceman, Paging Mr. Bruceman

Its been highly (and repeatedly) recommended by a respected fellow forum member that I ask you to photoshop my truck with my pending drop before I drop it, to make sure its what I want... (The issue is how to low to go with a LWB and making sure the change in altitude doesn't make the bed look abnormally long)

So, if you would please sir....

I'm on the verge of a 3" drop up front (picking up 3" drop springs and shocks from Bhelton next weekend) and (pending measurement of my scrub line), 2 or 3" out back (I don't think I can get 3" drop blocks- can anybody confirm?). If I can only do 2" in the rear for now I am ok with a bit of a rake.

I hope that this is not wasted money and effort- I don't know how low this truck is from stock now just with the wear and tear of 43 yrs on the suspension. I'd hate for this to be a lift kit!

If you can get really fancy, I'm planning on chevy (car) rallys for wheels (15x7 up front, 15x8's out back). (you don't have to keep the oil leak drip pan in the pic!...damn oil leaks....)

Pics below, I can email you original hi-res if you'd prefer....

Thanks!!!!!

Instagram (current build pictures) 70_nc_c10
NC_John is offline   Reply With Quote