The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > Squarebody Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-21-2013, 08:58 AM   #28
77ChevySharkBite

Re: 78 silverado stepside her names 'Quicksilver'

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevybuilder18 View Post
Your right but thats what gets you motivated into jumping on it, looking for better knowledge, any guy that tells you not to do this and that would most likely already done this stuff on his vehicle or made a mistake... trial and error is the best way to share info and this forum has it... im glad i joined 47-present chevy trucks.. theres more info in this forum on the trucks and theres also nicer people here. go to another site you tell em your plans and you get either judged or ignored..
Yeah there's some that are just like that I mean I've been lucky and the forums I've joined I'm on 2 truck forums both have been great, friendly, and helpful when I needed. Now I've seen some issues arise and peoples accounts being suspended but there's always that 1 person out there that has to be the bad guy. It's been great I enjoy this one like you said you've met a lot of people and when you submit an idea people take it and go with it or they'll point you into maybe a smarter direction.

77 C10 Silverado Sharkbite LWB Build
67 Chevy C10 Frame Off
06 Dodge Magnum 2.7v6 aka swag wag!
2010 Honda Accord 2.4I4 DD aka Liquid Metal
77ChevySharkBite is offline   Reply With Quote