The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2014, 02:31 PM   #1
II_Slow

Freight Charges, Jegs.com

As you may have seen, freight charges can be really big from some suppliers. Jegs carries a lot of stuff from Sheman and AMD, and probably others. They do an on-line price match where you can enter another supplier's address URL on the order form and write in the lower price. They will validate the lower price and go with that if it's legit, and stuff like rocker panels and cab corners shipped at no charge. I just bought a grill and some stuff from Brother's - $70 in shipping charges. If they carried it, Jegs would have matched their price and shipped it for a lot less (I'm assuming some stuff from Jegs will have an oversize charge on the shipping). Any way, if you are trying to build on a budget like me, try entering the part number or description in the search field on the Jegs website. It might save you some money, it did for me on my AMD parts.
II_Slow is offline   Reply With Quote