The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2017, 09:47 PM   #1
Jens Jimmy
Account Suspended

72 GMC Grande part out

I am closing this thread, due to my lack of time to properly take care of the part requests. I will get everyone's orders shipped and follow up on everything to date.
My work schedule went to 60 hour weeks, shortly after I listed these parts. I don't want to keep people waiting, and not be able to respond to them in a timely matter.
If we have set anything up, please don't hesitate to PM me, I am pulling parts today and getting the orders ready to ship.
I will re list the rest of the parts, when things get back to normal and I can fulfill the obligation.
Thanks everyone that has ordered , see everyone soon
Mike

Ok, starting this thread over. I was looking to sell the entire truck, but looks like there is much more interest in the parts.
This is a complete truck that will be parted if you don't see what you are looking for, just ask.
Pair of bucket seats complete with all factory mounting brackets and console, sold all together 900.00 plus the ride, can ship via bus .
Black steering wheel with some cracks, includes horn cap 65.00 plus ride.
Front chrome bumper is straight, but has patina surface rust 50.00
Front bumper guards 65.00 shipped con us
Tilt steering column inc. tilt lever, ts lever and gear shift. chrome is weak on levers, gearshift is surface rusty. 275.00 plus ride. [SOLD"]
GMC hood letters 35.00 shipped con us
Wood grain instrument cluster bezel 45.00 shipped conus. ATOG is first up on bezel (SOLD)
All A/c components, excluding compressor and brackets on motor. Everything else under hood, under dash, to include vent housings, cables, control etc. 200.00 plus ride. Buyer will have right to opt out, if I find rust issues when I pull it.
Nice tail light lenses with blue dots ,20.00 shipped (SOLD)
Parchment sun visors, 45.00 shipped conus
OEM wiper arms, blades need replaced, 27.50 shipped conus
Brake booster and master cylinder, 50.00 plus ride
A/C Battery box no rust very good condition 50.00 Plus ride
Pair of hood hinges, good condition 45.00 plus ride
72 Gas pedal assy. with cable and deluxe trim on pedal, 45.00 plus ride
GMC hood latch /grill support, 35.00 plus ride
GMC front turn signal lights and housings complete 40.00 pair shipped
I will be listing more, as I get it tore down. Let me know if there is anything you need, and I will list it per forum rules, with price
Attached Images

Last edited by Jens Jimmy; 07-16-2017 at 05:58 PM.