The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2023, 05:07 PM   #1
Jason Bourne

What Do You Think It is Worth?

Hello this is my 1st post. I have already learned a lot looking through the posts. I anticipate coming back often looking for advice.

My son recently purchased a 1972 C10 and I'm curious what other people think it is worth. He got it for $6K. We have a history of working on his vehicles together and I'm sure we will be putting in some work on this one.

The Truck runs and drives with no issue. The truck originally had a 350 but it was replaced with a 283 at some point. The truck has a TH350 automatic transmission that was recently rebuilt by a reputable shop. The paint looks original. There is some rust in the cab corners and rocker panels. The truck has a small dent in the back of the bed on the passenger side. The truck came with the original 1972 plates which my son thought was cool. I thought they were cool too.

The only issue with the truck is the smell of gas in the cab. We are planning on replacing the sending unit gasket and all hoses attached to the gas tank to see if that will fix the issue.
Attached Images

Last edited by Jason Bourne; 11-29-2023 at 10:11 PM.
Jason Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote