The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-14-2004, 06:27 AM   #101
BillGent
Pretty But Evil Doggy Woggy.

Well... I'll put my 2 cents worth in. Josh has been a help in answering questions and listening to me whine about finding a freakin engine for my truck for over a year LOL! He's tops in my book.
MHC is a sweetie pie and I love her dearly. She's always a help for me to find what I need on the internet. Chatting with her is hysterical at times! She loves me even though I start horrible rumors about her that aren't true (or ARE they?)

There are other people who I've seen make this board work well too....

Zumo for always being willing to photoshop our POS's into a dream

DennyB is always willing to help make this place better and works hard at it.. he's a heck of a nice guy too.

Dubie and Slams58 who are always willing to help... not to mention just darn fine people. Love-em both

Shadetree for knowing his stuff when someone needs an answer and for laughing at my jokes.. I'm glad he's a bit off center.. he makes chat interesting to say the least

1971Cheyenne is a cool kid who has a great future in front of him.. I respect him alot.

Drink2mny makes me laugh quite a bit and I'll pray for his safety as he helps defend our country.

Boss.. He is a very cool dude and super easy to get along with.. fun to chat with in our chatroom.

Russell.. always full of questions and willing to give in return

Longhorn Man.. another who is always willing to help with answers.

BlueBeard... always a humorous story to tell that makes it fun around here

MAC67... good info from him and he also makes great conversation. A Good bud to have if he didnt live so far away

Ok... this was all WAY off topic I think...sorry.. but these are just a FEW of the ones Ive dealt with who have made life here a little bit better. There of course are a lot of people Ive talked to who are also awesome... but I couldnt list everyone.
I thank all of you for helping make this a great place to be.
BillGent is offline   Reply With Quote