The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-12-2006, 12:44 PM   #1
pkj

the best buying experience

in my quest to put a 4 speed in my truck i hooked up with Larry May. let me tell you that was one of the best experiences i have had dealing with someone i dont know. for the price i was willing to spend on a used saginaw, he supplied me with a Muncie and two shifters. the one shifter and linkage was worth what i spent!!! he answered many questions and turned me on to many sites for more info. even thru a few freebies in the box. he held up a road trip untill the shipping was over. another thing was his great concern for the quality of the parts. if i had gotten a transmission that was rebuildable i would have been plenty happy. i got a trans that is great, shifts like new. so this has been a great experience dealing with someone from this board. the bad news is Larry May will be getting rid of all his trucks and collection of parts due to some changes in his life. these are two 68 stepside daily drivers. if anybody needs a truck or two and parts check out Larry May you wont be dissapointed and will get much more then you pay for!!! this man is HONEST and sells no junk. thanks for listening. pkj
pkj is offline   Reply With Quote