The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 12-29-2006, 11:14 PM   #1
arkracing
Weekend Warrior

Re: Its the shortbed's turn "Project Junkyard Resurrection"

Gees no-wonder you post count is so high - up to the minute updates

Progress looks good...that leak isn't anything major everytime I pull a motor my floor ends up looking like that (anitfreeze is not my friend - no matter where I put the bucket the antifreeze decides to run down the radiator suppor or chassis somewhere and "spread out" dripping from everything under the truck )

Question for you. I know that you said the front wheels on this thing are off a '79 4x4. What size are they??? 15"x7" or 15"x6" or 15"x6.5" Anyway to tell??

oh and could you get a picture of the shifter rails on that T.Case - does it have the little welded thing on the end of one of the rails like in my post in the 4x4 section?? They said that it was stock - I want to see someone elses

thanks,
Andy
-'69 Chevy C30 Mason Dump

-'33Ford P/U 396ChevyPowered

Last edited by arkracing; 12-29-2006 at 11:16 PM.
arkracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 11:25 PM   #2
1969k10stepside

Re: Its the shortbed's turn "Project Junkyard Resurrection"

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkracing View Post
Gees no-wonder you post count is so high - up to the minute updates

Progress looks good...that leak isn't anything major everytime I pull a motor my floor ends up looking like that (anitfreeze is not my friend - no matter where I put the bucket the antifreeze decides to run down the radiator suppor or chassis somewhere and "spread out" dripping from everything under the truck )

Question for you. I know that you said the front wheels on this thing are off a '79 4x4. What size are they??? 15"x7" or 15"x6" or 15"x6.5" Anyway to tell??

oh and could you get a picture of the shifter rails on that T.Case - does it have the little welded thing on the end of one of the rails like in my post in the 4x4 section?? They said that it was stock - I want to see someone elses

thanks,
Andy
The black rims on the front that have been in recent pics were the original rims for the truck I believe.The white ones in pics on the first page were off a 79.I cant tell you right now what size they are but I can find out tomorrow.I will get a pic of the shifter tomorrow and see about the shift rail.

Last edited by 1969k10stepside; 06-03-2007 at 01:32 AM.
1969k10stepside is offline   Reply With Quote