The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-12-2007, 06:54 AM   #26
barepaint

Re: Need Change Albequergue/Santa Fe NM

72 STEP...AND SPORT/TRUCK...Thanks for the info being your both there you guys understand the lay out...I am not independently wealthy...My job experience has been twenty two years in an oil refinery...ten years as a Mechanical Supervisor...The job is not cushy but it pays well...But I really had enough...I've wanted to go west for so long...My baby is very educated and her experience in the Air Force and at the Pentagon in DC helps...Really would prefer a rural area...Can handle a little wild west as long as they don't bring ATF LOL...My baby is a southern girl and not a prude (she owns the harley)...I am a country boy and can clean up well...I can handle upscale situations and yet laugh with the hillbillies...My baby has lived in NM and her daughter was born there...Many moons ago I lived briefly in SD CA AND SAC...Traveled through the west...Some one mention Wyoming oh yea big sky country LOVE IT...I lived in Houston almost five years...Humid hot not again...So Guys I'll PM U two thank you very much...One more thing to My buddy K...Black and Blue good colors...Double Trouble ohhh Stevie Ray V...a little cross fire action...I have not forgotten lol
barepaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 07:21 AM   #27
special-K
Special Order

Shucks,I was hoping to move to NM,too.It`s a big place,but I`d have to hide-out up in Kit Carson country if you`re goin`there.Maybe raise sheep up in Chama (Oops!left the door wide open,doh!).Please go easy on me if you ever catch up to me.
It was mentioned that "Hitchiker" was filmed.You know the movie industry has been doing alot in NM.My brother-in-law has been a double for Val Kilner and other "extra" work.This all came about because he`s a carpenter and was doing set construction and was spotted for a Val double.Who knows,maybe we`ll end up seeing you on the big screen.Ya never know.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 02-12-2007 at 07:30 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 07:24 AM   #28
barepaint

K u never need to hide out...great humor...but this sheep thing maybe I need to hide My furry friends from ya...keep the powder dry Bud
Old 02-12-2007, 07:56 AM   #29
special-K
Special Order

Ouch!Are we even?

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
Old 02-12-2007, 08:03 AM   #30
barepaint

No K not even...u put a little more effort in...u really had Me going...u need to linger some more
Old 02-13-2007, 09:37 AM   #31
special-K
Special Order

C`mon,I`m a changed man.Besides,I didn`t know I was dealing with a Pennsylvania crude ruffneck.Did I ever tell you that I really like your truck?I have a soft spot for 8-luggers and I`ve never seen a finer`67.It truely is rare.Double trouble?Crossfire?(StevieRay)
You get out to New Mexico and "you`ll be riding Wildfire,you`ll be ridin`Wildfire."(Micheal Murphy)
Me and my uncle,been ridin`down
South Colorado,West Texas bound
We stopped over,in Santa Fe
That bein`the point,just about halfway...(Greatful Dead)
BTW,my brother-in-law owns KTAO (radio) in Toas.I dream about going there and being a low-pay DJ.

Tim

Last edited by special-K; 02-13-2007 at 09:38 AM.