The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-23-2012, 05:55 PM   #1
Clyde65
1965 Chevy C10, 2005 4.8L/4l60

Re: CPP terrible service

They used to be a board vendor but they are not anymore, not sure if it was because of service issues and the admins asked them to leave or if CPP decided to drop the sponsorship. either way they're Ebay stuff has always been bad IMO, I usually just buy from a board person or vendor. Sorry you have had so much garbage with this one order from them. Maybe you can still cancel it.

Rebuild of Clyde
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...84#post8338184

69 Aristocrat Lo Liner build
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...84#post7561684

support our troops!
Clyde65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 12:35 PM   #2
CPPJEFF
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clyde65 View Post
They used to be a board vendor but they are not anymore, not sure if it was because of service issues and the admins asked them to leave or if CPP decided to drop the sponsorship. either way they're Ebay stuff has always been bad IMO, I usually just buy from a board person or vendor. Sorry you have had so much garbage with this one order from them. Maybe you can still cancel it.
Josh pretty much pulled our sponsorship, when i heard he did this i fell out of my chair and had a skull fracture! LOL I was shocked to say the least but life will always throw you curves, i am over it. I come on here very little and i still support the board members, why? I have no idea, probably because half you guys are eaither friends i have met over the years or loyal customers.
CPPJEFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 08:54 PM   #3
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPPJEFF View Post
Josh pretty much pulled our sponsorship, when i heard he did this i fell out of my chair and had a skull fracture! LOL I was shocked to say the least but life will always throw you curves, i am over it. I come on here very little and i still support the board members, why? I have no idea, probably because half you guys are eaither friends i have met over the years or loyal customers.

really? I am sure that is the entire story, right? Anyway, since you are posting away, perhaps you could help out on this thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=491072
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 10:15 AM   #4
CPPJEFF
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz View Post
really? I am sure that is the entire story, right? Anyway, since you are posting away, perhaps you could help out on this thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=491072
I dont honestly know Liz, kind of hard to actually ever figure out what happened seeings he ignored my requests to go over our account like 25 times. I was more than willing to help correct the issues, i was prepared to do whatever it took, i was even ready to fly Josh out here and have him show me how to do my job. I honestly have no idea what happened, he told me our service was to much to deal with yet i checked our payroll and couldn't find Josh's name on the payroll! LOL I dunno seriously i am always here but i am not sure i can ever correct something i am unaware of. Josh has my number and my e-mail if he wants to get in contact with me.
CPPJEFF is offline   Reply With Quote