The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-14-2012, 08:42 AM   #1
RenoKeene
Florida Edition

Re: First Day Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyBucket View Post
BEAUTIFUL TRUCK!!! I wanna see it in person. I see Fruitand Park is only about 10mi. from The Villages. Any chance of an appearance at the monthly show there? I took the cop car clone to a nice show there a couple of years ago.. nice location/good turnout. I'm near the Space Center, about a 2 hr. cruise over for me. I have friends in Gainesville and Ocala that go to the show every month.

ps... it's THIS Saturday
I don't think the windshield will be back in until monday but my place is right next to The Villages and I will be at the next show, lots of high end toys there. If you want to come over PM me and we will meet somewhere, I would love to show this thing off in person.
71 Serro Scotty Sportsman camper "Scotty"
97 LT1 Z28 "The Hornet"

Link to more pics of "Rose" http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...p?albumid=1684

Check out my "Cheap Tricks" thread and add to it if you can, lots of good info there. http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=489394
RenoKeene is offline   Reply With Quote