The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-28-2012, 01:46 PM   #26
robs_c10

Re: 69 Chevy "Work In Progress"

Thanks you, and it's no problem at all. I enjoy serving. 12 years now. This thing is a slow process but when she is done she will be the talk of the town.
Posted via Mobile Device
robs_c10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 06:34 PM   #27
Tinkermc

I did 4 years in this place called Vietnam, was glad to get a new assignment. Thanks for what u do. Build looks very nice
Tinkermc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:52 PM   #28
robs_c10

Sorry guys but between work, family, school, and home improvements I have been out of the loop for a very long time. So she is done and on the streets... Its amazing the looks and questions you get asked... I have been pulled over twice in the last 3 months for noise (of course california).... But she is officially broken in (engine wise) and she is my friday transportation....I got married last month and she was our limo...You would should have seen all the honks we got. Been offered money for her already....All i tell them is that this piece of work is priceless....I will post more pictires later if you want and tell you the hardship I went through....These trucks are no joke but well worth the patience and determination....I have not decided yet on taking her to a paint shop...I think I would rather just be that ODD BALL....Never the less there is nothing like layikng down a layer of rubber damn neara quarter mile long and hearing it at 5-6500 rpm....Makes my shorts wet......
Attached Images

robs_c10 is offline   Reply With Quote