The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > Squarebody Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-18-2013, 11:16 PM   #1
Country705

Project "COUNTRY DUMPLIN"

Well guys after not having a truck for a long long time. I have finally bought another truck. I got the truck for $1500 it is a 1986 GMC Sierra 4x4 with a 350/700r4. The interior is in decent condition for its age and the body is in decent shape. This truck is going to be my little work in progress. I am currently starting truck driving school so my progress will be slow until I get my CDL and get out on the road chasing the almighty dollar. Unfortunately after making the 60 mile trip home from where I bought it at the transmission decided to die. So I am thinking insteading of buying another transmission to just go ahead and located an LS engine and transmission along with all parts needed and convert. Well without further delay here are some pictures and thanks for taking time to read my post!

Country705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:49 AM   #2
Jwood70

Re: Project "COUNTRY DUMPLIN"

That stinks about the transmission man. It looks like you have a good starting point with the truck you picked up. Good luck with school and good luck with the truck build.
Posted via Mobile Device