The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-23-2015, 01:19 PM   #1
saddletramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by undertaker72 View Post
some times I think it has to do with the plant it was built at , ive seen them with the Cheyenne listed also , sstim , can help with more info , he is a wealth of info with options and stats , sounds like you have a nice truck and like a couple said you might have a had fender changed at some time 43 years back was I while to remember , but I can remember putting playing cards in my spokes on my bike vroooom talk to you later kevin
Thank you LOL Next time you a chance how do you post pictures on this site?Thanks again
Posted via Mobile Device
saddletramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 09:08 AM   #2
undertaker72

Re: 72 Sierra Grande

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddletramp View Post
Thank you LOL Next time you a chance how do you post pictures on this site?Thanks again
Posted via Mobile Device
saddletramp, there are a couple ways to post the pics and Im not the best some of the more better computer guys know the real secrets , anyway when you open your post there are icons up in the top just go to the little paper clip icon or (attachment) a menu will pop up in a other screen letting you view or choose your photos or documents from your files , pic your item, and hit download or load , it is best to load them one at a time , there are 5 to a page capabilities but loading more than one will kick back with a error , and its best if you can size your pics to the proper size also there are other links to photo attachments in fourums and quick links , but give it a try just do as a test and then you can delete after or we can see your pics , and I have learned ask questions , this is a very helpful site and world of knowledgeable people are in it talk to you later kevin
undertaker72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 09:32 AM   #3
saddletramp

Quote:
Originally Posted by undertaker72 View Post
saddletramp, there are a couple ways to post the pics and Im not the best some of the more better computer guys know the real secrets , anyway when you open your post there are icons up in the top just go to the little paper clip icon or (attachment) a menu will pop up in a other screen letting you view or choose your photos or documents from your files , pic your item, and hit download or load , it is best to load them one at a time , there are 5 to a page capabilities but loading more than one will kick back with a error , and its best if you can size your pics to the proper size also there are other links to photo attachments in fourums and quick links , but give it a try just do as a test and then you can delete after or we can see your pics , and I have learned ask questions , this is a very helpful site and world of knowledgeable people are in it talk to you later kevin
Morning Sir ill try it you have been very helpful Thanks so much Have a wonderful memorial Day.Saddle Tramp
Posted via Mobile Device
saddletramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 02:26 PM   #4
undertaker72

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddletramp View Post
Morning Sir ill try it you have been very helpful Thanks so much Have a wonderful memorial Day.Saddle Tramp
Posted via Mobile Device
you and your family also
undertaker72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 08:42 AM   #5
tk1251k

My 72 Sierra Grande has Cheyenne Super on the glove box sticker but it is a true Sierra Grande and also has the Sierra Grande emblem on the glove box.I bought it in 80 from the original owner.I have never understood why the blue trim on the glove box never matched the blue on the rest of the truck though. Its a darker blue not the Hawiian Blue I think the rest of the truck is called.
tk1251k is offline   Reply With Quote