The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-16-2015, 03:37 PM   #1
East_Bound

New C20 Owner

My grandfather passed away at the beginning of the year but before he passed away, he let his friend borrow his 1971 C20. His friend still needed a vehicle after he passed away so I let him borrow the truck for 9 months until he got back on his feet. This weekend, we greed to meet and he would also have a buyer for the truck as I had full intentions to sell it. When I got up there, I saw the truck and it made me reminisce about when I was younger. The buyer I had for the truck had cash in hand but I just didn't want to part with it so I am the new owner of this C20. The drivetrain is in great shape and runs smooth. Needs a few things to make it better mechanically, and a whole lot cosmetically, but don't care so much for appearance as of now. I'll have a lot of questions as I start working on this truck so I'm sure I'll be talking to you guys frequently. I hope everyone's Monday is going well.

-Vinson
Attached Images

East_Bound is offline   Reply With Quote