The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 04-01-2016, 09:26 PM   #1
saskred

GM Fire Extinguisher Labels

GM Accessory Fire Extinguisher Reproduction Labels

Hi guys – earlier this week I posted some GM fire extinguisher labels I created - for sale in another area on the parts forum. I thought I would post here as well – just in case you didn’t see the listing.

I have a few styles available – but the label pictured below is the newer version that would be most commonly found in trucks 1973 and newer. You can see in the picture that the label can match the year of your vehicle. The picture is showing 1969 as an example – but any year you like can be put in that area to make it correct for your truck. The extinguisher was generally mounted on the passenger side kick panel, on the floor hump, hanging under glove box area, or under the driver’s seat.

Don't display some generic extinguisher in your vehicle. Apply this label to your new extinguisher and have a nice GM accessory show item as well as fire protection you can count on. The labels are on high quality silver/chrome style metal backing with a clear semi-gloss vinyl covering to increase durability and shine.

These labels are available for 2 extinguisher sizes. One for the typical smaller 1 pound extinguishers and the other for the larger 2-1/2 or 2-3/4 extinguishers.

If you want to check out the other labels available you can go to this post:
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=702338

-
Attached Images

saskred is offline   Reply With Quote