The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 03-13-2023, 06:12 PM   #1
Blk63vette

Hello I need help from administration

Hello
I’m not sure why this is happening. I have asked several times for someone in administration to help me with posting pictures. I can not post pictures that would help with putting my 1965 Chevy C10 together. I been a Menber here since 2016. I pay the fees required to be in this forum and take advantage of buying and selling and other perks. I will ask one more time again with this on going problem with me posting pictures. If no body wants to help me. Then I will kindly ask not to charge me the fees to renew my membership and let it run out.
Pete
Blk63vette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2023, 06:39 PM   #2
Arne

Re: Hello I need help from administration

I'm not an admin on this site, but I am on other similar sites. Are you re-sizing them down to meet the size limits? If you try to upload files that are too large, it just fails with no real explanation.

————————————
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2023, 07:26 PM   #3
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blk63vette View Post
Hello
I’m not sure why this is happening. I have asked several times for someone in administration to help me with posting pictures. I can not post pictures that would help with putting my 1965 Chevy C10 together. I been a Menber here since 2016. I pay the fees required to be in this forum and take advantage of buying and selling and other perks. I will ask one more time again with this on going problem with me posting pictures. If no body wants to help me. Then I will kindly ask not to charge me the fees to renew my membership and let it run out.
Pete
Pete,
I would not had seen this thread to even answer had a user not reported it. I don't recall getting a PM from you, but very well could had. i am sorry you are having issues posting pictures. There are several posts about how to do so across the site, and in the frequently asked site questions forum.

Most times the issue does come back to the size of the pictures on upload. I suggest sizing them down a bit and then trying again. If you do have an issue with it after that, please post it in the site feedback area and not here. The site feedback area alerts me when there are posts. This area does not.

Also, you may change your subscription anytime via your paypal account. I believe it is under recurring payments or something similar. We have never required payment for folks to enjoy the site. If you would like to support the site and or buy and sell, we surely appreciate that.

Thanks. I hope that helps. If you continue to have problems please use the proper channel so I may help you. I hate folks to feel overlooked.
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2023, 07:34 PM   #4
Blk63vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liz View Post
Pete,
I would not had seen this thread to even answer had a user not reported it. I don't recall getting a PM from you, but very well could had. i am sorry you are having issues posting pictures. There are several posts about how to do so across the site, and in the frequently asked site questions forum.

Most times the issue does come back to the size of the pictures on upload. I suggest sizing them down a bit and then trying again. If you do have an issue with it after that, please post it in the site feedback area and not here. The site feedback area alerts me when there are posts. This area does not.

Also, you may change your subscription anytime via your paypal account. I believe it is under recurring payments or something similar. We have never required payment for folks to enjoy the site. If you would like to support the site and or buy and sell, we surely appreciate that.

Thanks. I hope that helps. If you continue to have problems please use the proper channel so I may help you. I hate folks to feel overlooked.
Hello Liz
Thanks for your help. I have been going to through the proper channels. Nothing ever happens when I respond to “ unauthorized pictures”
This why I have come to the open form.
Pete
Old 03-13-2023, 11:27 PM   #5
cwcarpenter98

Pete,

Are any of the issues you are having while trying to post pictures covered in this thread here -> https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=712252

1963 C10 - Frankentruck 283, Muncie 3 speed with overdrive
Overdrive wiring here
1963-ish truck bed trailer - Half-Wit

1981 C10 - Penny 305, th350 --> Soon to be 350, Saginaw 4 speed

1995 Dodge Dakota Sport

"I'll put it simple: if you're going hard enough left, you'll find yourself turning right." - Doc Hudson
cwcarpenter98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2023, 11:14 AM   #6
Blk63vette

Thanks for your help
Pete