The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-26-2023, 07:38 PM   #1
1966 K10

Re: Reproducing missing SPID

Havent updated in a while, truck is still my main daily and loads of fun! Havent had to do much except maintenance and changing out the gaskets on the leaky 221. It still leaks even with right stuff and new shims WTF!!! Finally had some time to get out the 16in wheels to mount hand me dowm KM2s. Found all my window locks so will be putting them on soon.

Was able to get the booster rebuilt and got some brake tubing and double master since Im driving the kids around everywhere. Only issue keeping me from install is I did not have the connecting rod from the pedal to the bracket. Anyone know what it looks like and measurements?

Even though I love the West Coast mirrors the burb originally came with telescoping mirrors. Not sure if they were dealer or factory install but trying to find a set is pretty difficult. Found 2 sets on ebay in the last4 years but $1200 and $1500 was too much for mirrors and being NOS would stick out like a sore thumb. I have the passenger side pieces but nothing on the driver side. Would be nice to fill the holes with the correct mirrors.
Attached Images

1966 K10 is offline   Reply With Quote