The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-04-2008, 07:36 AM   #15
tylordurben

Re: 1950 GMC Project...

well, the tires are in rout from Coker so in the mean time i went ahead and painted the wheels so they will be ready.

with the truck still up in the air, i got the front headlights / park lights wired up though the wheel well for a cleaner engine bay...

also used the stock block for quick release of wires for future jobs and for that stock feel, today ill be going back over the wires with some black loom where ever the wires will be an eye sore...

front bumper is a new item. had to weld / repair the original brackets and fill in a nasty rust hole on the splash pan. the pan wont be perfect but at least it will look the part...

today all under car work will come to an end. the tail lights will get new wires and all nuts bolts will be double checked. yesterday i tried out the air bags up in the air and everything seems fine, no leaks and all is doing what it should be doing.

thanks,
tylordurben is offline   Reply With Quote