The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-28-2004, 11:44 AM   #1
71 Blazer CST man
Account Suspended

Good thing i kept my top on...still...

UGH! Made it to bed around 3-4AM this morning after having a bit of a late night - today is a local holiday(sleep till noon!) Well that's what i thought untill 1/2 hour ago at 8!!! when my girlfriend calls to wake me up. WEll here in Nor. Cal the rain Shoulda been over with untill next winter, but last night it was mighty overcast. Me, who feels like lifting a 300LBs +/- top as little as possible (2x a season -its on or Off!!!!!), has NOT taking my top off - YET....have just been waiting,any day. I'm just lazy!

So anyways like i say, i get the call, from the girlfriend this morning...just about jolting me straight out of bed (i was deep in sleep and at the time NOT expecting ANY calls unless maybe for emergencys sake!). Turns out....she's @ the local fair (holidaY) for a project of hers (4H)....and her poor J**P's getting POURED on and she's stuck there!
So i say its a jeep right? I'll just go back to bed..it will dry. Well not good enough. So out I go, at 8, in the rain to pull the tarp off a mercedes that doesnt need it, throw the wet m*ther f!*%#^ in the back of the 71' (and all the water/ dirt from dragging it,too)...And off to town i go. UGH.....There goes sleeping in!

Only good part? TH350/3spd auto... Wet burn outs for MILES! WEEE

Made a left on the way home, gassed it, and got her layyed out sideways cross the road pretty good w/ grandpa poopin his depends in the Cady behind me eh!
71 Blazer CST man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2004, 11:52 AM   #2
71 Blazer CST man
Account Suspended

Now she owes me her digi cam so i can show you my truck!(that or i'll just remember to ask some time!)

PS. silly brand new ToYoTa TRD w/ some small boggers - WEST COAST CHOPPER stickers...you know... - THE POSER WORKS - thought he was the sh!t at the fair and pulled patly up a hill to park/Flex his IFS. Bwahaha - i pulled higheR up the hill with my straight axle blazer and flexxed it out 2X as much when i parked. Wouldnt do it normally....but this junior(HS) was asking for it,just waiting for somebody to sh!t on his parade, i'm not the only one in town with a 1st gen! HAHAHA
71 Blazer CST man is offline   Reply With Quote