The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > The 1973 - 1991 Blazers, Jimmys, and Suburbans Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 07-29-2004, 05:38 PM   #1
90blzr

FS: 1985 & 1976 K5 Blazers--$2500/BOTH

Okay, both have clear titles.

The 1976 is complete and driveable once the front wheel bearing is replaced. Its missing the back glass in the tailgate. It is also missing a wind wing/vent window, but comes with another pair. Comes with extra steering box and brake booster/master cylinder.
It has a small block 350 from an early Z28 camaro. Runs great, carb could be rebuilt to run better. Tranny is a rebuilt TH350 with transgo shift kit. T-case is an NP-203.
It has a 4" lift with 35" mickey thompsons, that have seen better days.
Interior needs work, but its all there. Windshield has a crack in it.
D44 front axle and 12bolt rear axle, both open, both with 3.73's.
It does have some rust and bondo in it. Color is black...scratches and chipped, but all one color and not in too bad of shape. Oh yeah, the hood was rusted out in the front and another one (maroon) was put on that is rust free and straight. I have more pictures available for those interested
Here is one pic so you get an idea:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...68535968BUFLJB

The other is a 1985 Silverado. it is straight and rust free. Missing engine, tranny, t-case and some interior. Cracked windshield also. I have a set of seats, front and rear gray cloth from a 1989 K5 that I will throw in it. Also have the dash bezel and might have another column to throw in with it.
I have an entire 1989 Interior if someone wants that for extra $$.
Here is a picture, again more pics available upon request:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...68536244OZtZeM

Two good solid blazers with some work. Or take the drivetrain out of the older one into the '85 and you have a good solid blazer.

Delivery is possible and can be arranged. Email me with any questions as I havent been on here much lately.
elcoholic71@yahoo.com
90blzr is offline   Reply With Quote