The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 09-09-2004, 06:30 PM   #1
tommygfunk
tommy . master of madness

Last call for 87 Chevy truck parts

Last call for 87 Chevy truck parts
As I said in earlier post she has got to go! It is a 87 Chevy With an 8” bed. Front clip is bad and off and in the bed. The cab is hit on the D/S and in the front right [no title]. the interior is gone. In all basics it’s a bed [decent] a frame [good] with twin tanks [good] and a decent P/S door. The cab had A/C and power equipment and some bits and pieces. The front suspension was removed to put under my 67. The 67’s suspension is now under the 87 [barely]. It has no motor or transmission
I have a briefcase on yahoo. If this link does not work correctly. http://briefcase.yahoo.com/tommygfunk2002 Try this on google search.[ cut and paste ] briefcase.yahoo.com/tommygfunk2002. the first $200 takes it. Or I will consider a trade for a 1980 to 1990 G.M. full size rear wheel drive station wagon or sedan that is on the same platform as the Buick lasaber that I can use for parts.
I really want to see it go as one big peace other than strip and sell. I can not ship. It will be heading for the salvage yard at the end of the month. This truck is near Wellsville Ohio .

tgf

1967 C10 frame off project [the wife's wedding present] "Lacey"

“Only a man so smart can act so stupid!â€

Tommy G. Funk
tommygfunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2004, 08:24 AM   #2
Lester

Complete dome light assmebly

Need a complete dome light assembly, including the base, bulb mount, screws and lens. Can't be burned up, melted yellowed or cracked. Email pix and price to videos@bright.net. Thanks.
Lester is offline   Reply With Quote