The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > General Discussion

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-28-2002, 03:53 PM   #1
Desert Rat

Exclamation NEED to set the record straight

I have recieved numerous emails now,wondering why,and how could a person like me be a member of the KKK.Well for one im not a member of the KKK,i have studied the KKK and other extremest/hate groups-yes i am intrested what goes through the peoples mind that do hate-believe it or not the KKK is actually quite a religious bunch,but with their own ways of thinking-i do not come to the truck board to discuss my personal racial beliefs,Im here to talk trucks,and i dont care if your white,black,red,green,or blue if you show me respect i will show you the same.Please dont email me anymore KKK crap,swastikas,or any other crap of the nature,come on guys i thought you were adults(you know who you are).so i shave my head and have some tattoos,it DOES NOT MEAN THAT I AM A NAZI SKINHEAD,and future emails of the nature i will just simply block your adress from emailing me,which could suck if i have a part that you want and its cheap-so please keep your opinions of such matters to yourselves,and no i am not a Satanist either,yes i listen to some evil music but it doesnt mean i run out and sacrifice babies and goats.I have read the satanic bible and i have read the bible,and i do believe in God,i may not goto church,but i believe its whats in your heart not how many times you go and pray.Enough said on this topic from me,any comment of the positive side i will be happy to answer.
Desert Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2002, 04:09 PM   #2
b68gmc

Too bad you felt a need to do that. It looks as though you were being picked on but I guess when you step out of the shadows (where I lurk on most boards)you become a target. Keep up the good work.

b68gmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2002, 04:20 PM   #3
RED67
Forever Grateful

Talking

THOSE ARE THE KIND OF PEOPLE THAT BRING OUT THE HATE(MAYBE ANGRY WOULD BE BETTER) IN PEOPLE!!THAT PERSON IS JUST GONNA KEEP HIDING!!HE'S A PUS!HE'S PROBABLY GOT A SMALL PEE PEE!!LOL
IT PISSSES ME OFF TO SEE THAT CRAP ON THE BOARD & HERE I AM STIRRING IT UP SO FUKEM & FEED'EM FISH HEADS!!!!!!
Old 05-28-2002, 04:26 PM   #4
Desert Rat

I dont ever feel picked on,but when my email box is full of Black Power,What Hitler was really like,What Hate does to America it gets old.Im aware of this,im just sorry what one mans words who whos a new member,got so many people to believe his BS.Ive been here for 3 years,i have never racially assaulted anyone,verbally or mentally.I may say some controversial crap sometimes but i stay outta the race crap.If your bloods the same color,hell even if it isnt why would it matter?Just too bad people can take the word of someone whos new,and just started posting by trash talking,over someone whos been around a while.And ive recieved some of this from other old timer members-really shocks me,anyone who has met or dealt with me should know different and i dont want the new members to think OH that guy hates blacks,or mexicans-het blacks and mexicans have their share of trash people but theres just as much white trash,so im not one to say whos better.Im very dissapointed in some of the guys,but hey i guess thats my problem.And i should just get over it.I suppose i could post all the emails and names but that wouldnt solve?Its their ignorance.You cant help it if your a idiot.Id like to have these individuals post here and call me a racist.But why waste this wonderful message boards space,i am assuming this thread will either be deleted or closed.Im sorry you guys feel that way,instead of sending me pictures of 1000's of dead Jewish people in piles and piles,maybe you should go read something,and learn something that can help you instead of waste my time and yours.some people are just MF idiots.Sorry to all you innocent people who have read this ***** session,but it gets a little ridiculous and maybe it will stop when made more public,because i will start posting names if it keeps up.
Old 05-28-2002, 04:28 PM   #5
RED67
Forever Grateful

THE NAME OF THE BAND IS "DEICIDE" SO I'LL TAKE THAT IN A JAR (THE NUT THAT IS )& YOU CAN FED-EX THAT TO ME IN DALLAS.......LOL
Old 05-28-2002, 04:33 PM   #6
Low69CST

Just for some interesting info, my former roommate told me that this past weekend was the KKK gathering at the grand-wizard's house (or who ever the big dog is) in Muleghnburg County Kentucky. Just interesting coincidence.
Quad Suspension and Dual Tanks
Low69CST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2002, 04:42 PM   #7
67rphd1

Thumbs up

Simple minded people do simple minded things.Give 'em h*ll d.ratt. They judge you by how you look or what you listen to and read? Isn't that being predjudice.(sp) Will they judge me for my spelling?

67rphd1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2002, 04:42 PM   #8
68 Suburban

Quote:
Id like to have these individuals post here and call me a racist.
DR, I hope you dont take this the wrong way because I understand that you want to set the record straight. But there are obviously some individuals that don't like your for what ever reason, and this post is not going to stop that. It is just going to stir the pot up again. I kind of got the impression that the whole situation a couple of weeks ago died down Those who know you will understand what you are all about, and the ones that don't like you aren't going to change their minds.

Last edited by 68 Suburban; 05-28-2002 at 04:48 PM.
68 Suburban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2002, 04:46 PM   #9
Desert Rat

Wheres the gathering?What time?Whats the address?LOL

and the nut was for the 1st song,i already hacked them off,i suppose i could slice my nipples off is that good enough?want some flesh with tattoos on them?how about a pierced penis head?
Old 05-28-2002, 04:52 PM   #10
Desert Rat

68Burb this is a completly different situation,i havent heard from you know who in a while,but some known board members apparently took his word that im some white power maniac.If they want to send me pictures of piles of dead bodies,ill send them stuff that will make them vomit and have nightmares but i dont want to dip to their sht pile level.It was simply a ask to knock it off,a warning i guess you could call it,no im not gonna jump in my truck and drive to their house.But i figured if it was brought to the attention these certain individuals would stop,Kinda idiotic to call somebody something like that if you dont know the facts,dont you think?
Old 05-28-2002, 04:55 PM   #11
Low69CST

If you need some good pics look at www.consumptionjunction.com

WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC!!!!!!!!

sorry, just feel like being a smart ass today
Quad Suspension and Dual Tanks
Low69CST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2002, 04:58 PM   #12
68 Suburban

DR, I'm not going to get involved either way because I don't know the facts. I think it is all right for you to post what you did so people know what you are about. I would like to see it locked after your original post. I don't think other people getting involved in this, is going being helpful or benificial to the board. Hopefully it will all just stop, or just block their emails. I doubt you are going to want to do any business with them in the future anyways.
Old 05-28-2002, 05:10 PM   #13
Desert Rat

you are right burb i wont be selling them any parts.the parts store is officially closed.Whats left will hit the scarp bin tonite,anything of value will hit the swapmeet and ebay.
Id like to hook up red with a bb towers if he still needs them.give me $40 and they are yours!
burb did you want that aux battery tray did you get the pic,ill be in scottsdale tommorow.other than these 2 transactions if they happen,garage doors are shut.gate is locked.stuff is in the hulk haulers truck.time to finish my rides and go worship satan and goto those kkk ralleys!!its too bad it only takes a few simple minded people to ruin it for others.Its funny one of these guys had the nuts to instant message me a few minutes ago and ask if i had a bb power steering pump i said yes i have a dozen.he asked how much i said normally $200 too you $550 plus shipping-he didnt respond.
Old 05-28-2002, 05:49 PM   #14
RED67
Forever Grateful

Question

HEY RAT DID I GET THE BAND NAME RIGHT OR NOT??????????????????????????
Old 05-28-2002, 06:25 PM   #15
68 Suburban

Yeah DR, I would like that Auxilary Tray. I was not saying not to sell parts to people on the board. What I was saying is that you are not going to be selling parts to the people that are e mailing you with that stuff, so just block their addresses.

Let me know when and where you will be in Scottsdale and I will come meet you. Did you find that 68 glovebox emblem?

Thanks
Old 05-28-2002, 09:12 PM   #16
Desert Rat

RED67 yes its Deicide from Insynerathymn song Bible Basher

68 Burb looks like it will be 430 is my appointment,so it will be after that if you want me to cart it along,do you know where Mayo Clinic is?I dont know the area for sht,so itll have to be easy place to find for me.Chandlers new mall,or?????you going to Pamona????Ill be driving to Mesa about 8pm on Friday night also.whatevers easiest for you.
Old 05-28-2002, 09:15 PM   #17
68 Suburban

Maybe Mesa at 8pm Friday would be best.
Old 05-28-2002, 09:24 PM   #18
68SWB4x4
Strongman Garage

moving to general
68SWB4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2002, 10:05 PM   #19
dion
72 Cheyenne

I get that all the time, really. I guess if you drive around in a big truck with a shaved head and tattoos listening to metal your a nazi. People really sent you those emails? What morons.
1966/67Stouts

Last edited by dion; 05-28-2002 at 10:09 PM.
dion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2002, 11:21 PM   #20
Sub-versive
Boss Hogg

I agree man, tell them turds to suck it. Oh, did I say that, hehe.
Sub-versive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2002, 10:34 AM   #21
dubie

Geez, I can't believe some people are so hard on you Rat. I shave my head, sport a long goatee, I have tattooes and I listen to some hard music at times, does that make me a NAZI??? People are people, it doesn't matter what they personally believe to me. Some people look at me at times and you can just read their thoughts. Like what is a guy that looks like that, doing with kids?? But whenever I grow some hair back, trim up the goat and wear a long sleeve shirt to cover the tats, I look like the everyday Joe.
As far as I'm concerned, you a bit of alright in my books buds. Just keep on doin what you're doin', live your life the way you wanna live it, and be happy.

My 56 Chevy shop truck build
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=562795
dubie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2002, 04:52 PM   #22
COBALT

I could personally give a rat's a$$ (sorry for the pun) what Desert Rat does with his free time, and how he decides to socialize with others. He could be in the Mickey Mouse club, or a damn Camp Fire Girl for all I care. It's his business! Why would I email him and give him crap about his personal life?

Now if DR was an arsonist pedofile who locks small children up in his basement then I probably would have to call the police, but until then....

Seattle, WA.
COBALT is offline   Reply With Quote