The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-11-2007, 08:53 PM   #1
CrashEd
72 chevy

WIW 72 short bed 4x4

I have almost everything need to make a nice short bed 4x4. Real nice cab from texas ke vin and title, rust free origanal 72 doors, rust free fenders, hood. Rad support has a little rust as dose the inner fenders. i have the short bed sides and wheel wells but no floor origanal 70 short 4x4 frame not a cut down one.Frame has all the cross members and mounts 12 bolt rear dana 44 front both with 307 gears disc brakes, drive shafts front and rear and 205 case with adapter origanal to the frame. My back will not let me finsh this truck and i am at the stage that i need to finsh my k/10 long bed and i need money for it. Any one have any idea what this would be worth.

Also i have a package deal on parts trucks that i would like to get a idea what it is worth. 2-67 parts trucks a 70 big block customcamper/20 no motor or trans just the cab and frame but i have a good title for it and the bigblock mounts are still there and it has AC. A 72 c/10 roller frame leaf spring rear and a 72 c/20 roller frame with coil springs and a eaton rear I was going to part this out but with my back the way it is i don't think you all would like to buy a part then my back puts me in bed for a week or so and not be able to ship the part right away. The bad thing is i really injoy the hunt for this trucks i guess im good to ( looking around my yard ) o well im sure my neihbors love me.
If anyone wants to come look and make a offer that would be great.
Thanks
Ed
CrashEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 11:18 PM   #2
1969k10stepside

Re: WIW 72 short bed 4x4

Ed,sadly it wont bring near what it would bring together.I know its not possible for you to get the shortbed together but that would make it worth the money.For the right price I will assemble it though
I could actually use some parts off it...let me know if you want to part it.As for the frame~Iv seen shortbed 4wd rolling chassis for $700.

Last edited by 1969k10stepside; 06-11-2007 at 11:20 PM.
1969k10stepside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 11:39 PM   #3
CrashEd
72 chevy

I wish i could put it together and keep it but its just not going to happen. I have come to a cross road ill keep my dads old 72 that he bought new and my 72 4x4 that i got up in rockford.
Ed
CrashEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 12:00 AM   #4
jerry moss
Born Psycho

Ed,
sorry to hear about your back issues. i've got bad back issues myself and everyday i look at my 72 cheyenne K/20 that was bought brand new by my recently deceased uncle and i wonder if my back will ever let me finish it. it really makes me sad since he really wanted to see it finished. i've spent well over 10 grand buying perfect sheetmetal, NOS options and accessories, mouldings, suspension, axles etc. it may kill me but i'm going to give it my best shot to get it done.
best of luck to you.
ttt for you.
69 suburban K20-tilt,tach,vacuum,speedwarning,buckets,shoulder belts,am/fm,4 inch all spring lift,4 speed, 14 bolt full floater, dana 44 HD,warn winch,posi front and rear,tow hooks,plus other goodies.
73/80 chevy/gmc K20 SB400,turbo 400,205,tilt,a-c,gas hog.
77 K/5 cheyenne blazer-daily driver/beater. SON HAS IT NOW
BRENTWOOD,CALIFORNIA
jerry moss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 02:27 AM   #5
muddyole 69

Its worth whatever someone who is into these trucks is willing to pay. Thats not me being a smartazz just personal observation, I personally have been looking for a nice frame and in the process have gathered up a nice body and running gears and have about 1200 in all of it rust free bed cab and clip the rears etc I have had for awhile so I did not figure that into the cost. If you are willing to take an offer pm me and we can work something out on the frame I have the heads you requested without the accessory holes but with march brackets to make all the stuff work lets do this deal Mike
Old 06-12-2007, 10:10 AM   #6
DREW67

I might be interested in the 4x4 frame and bedsides. Any pictures?