The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Part Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-15-2008, 05:38 PM   #1
Bills_49
Broke Club =(

51 chevy parts "all parts"

As of right now i have everything for my truck up for sale im just gonna part it out. throw me a price everything is best offer. 3/4 hd ton axles front and rear 8 lug. 2 frames, door's, fenders front and rear, good seat, gas tank, a ford 8.8 rear end, bed with new front panel, steering wheel, inline 6, 3 speed trans, small block chevy, 350 turbo trans,all new bolts for entire truck, hood and much more. Let me know things are gonna go fast i hope!

email: z23456789bill162003@yahoo.com
pm me
call me 219-331-5169

everything is located here in portage Indiana im 2 1/2 hours north of indy, and 35 min outside east of chicago.
Bills_49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 07:43 AM   #2
1949ChevPU

Re: 51 chevy parts "all parts"

How much for the cab?
1949ChevPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 12:16 PM   #3
MarauderDan

Reply to 51 chevy parts

I am gathering parts for a 49 chevy that evidently someone used for parts. the running gear is compleat , but I"m not going to use, I intend to build into an old style hot rod & plan on using as many used original parts as possible , but no road signs or license plates welded in! I will be running a 327 or 283 with a 3 speed stick w/Foxcraft floor shift that I"ve had lying around for years, I have a wooden Grant steering wheel that I had in my 1st car back in 1974, so I"ve been collecting matching Cal Custom parts & will have roll&pleated seat & door panels & trying to find a 57 Chevy car rearend that guys used to use back in the day. I really dont mind if the front & rear wheels dont match because lots of rods were like that back then. Now, my front dog house is missing, so is the left door, but the right is unusable. The dash has been stripped other than speedo & the seat springs . The glass is mostly gone , but I will buy new, the speed parts I add I dont want anything newer than 1965. I live in Lexington, Ky so I dont know how far Iam from you. You E-Mail me at MarauderDan@yahoo.com with what you have & prices, Thanks for letting me bend your ear! MarauderDan
MarauderDan is offline   Reply With Quote