The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-10-2010, 04:08 PM   #1
bulldog911

New guy from Kentucky

Hi, my name is Ty. I'm 17 and I recently bought my first classic truck and have been on here sponging up the information for a while. I posted a photochopped pic of my truck in that section, but I figured I'd put a little more info on here about me and my ride. It's a '69 C10 Stepdide that has been in my family for four generations. It was very well taken care of and had a frame off restoration in '92. After my Granddaddy died it was passed on to my Aunt, who let it sit in a field for 3 years. I had to rebuild the motor first thing and cleaned it up. It now has a 350 bored .060 over with flat top pistons, 305 heads, Weiand action plus intake, edelbrock 750 carb, Moroso plug wires, a .505 lift cam, and all new internals(crankshaft, oil pump, gaskets, etc.) with a turbo 350 three speed auto trans. I'm not sure about the rearend but it's a 12 bolt with I'm thinkin 3.73 gears. I just haven't taken the time to check and there's no tag on it. Sorry for the novel, just wanted to include everything. So here's some pics. Tell me what ya think.
Attached Images

bulldog911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 05:56 PM   #2
scotts62
One day...

Re: New guy from Kentucky

Hey nice truck! Welcome from OKC!

93 crew cab build
Project 62
scotts62 is offline   Reply With Quote