The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-09-2002, 12:57 PM   #1
Fast68Chevy
Account Suspended

Post 81-up dash harness f/s

i have an entire underdash cruise tilt a/c am/fm cassette wiring harness for '81-87 and mayb '73-80 also ? From an '85, is still in truck and truck runs and drives. make offer if interested

------------------
A 68 C-10 panel and a 68 dually C-30 dump truck and a couple 71/72 chassis projects.
Randy- Lincoln, IL
r68c30@hotmail.com http://messenger.msn.com

http://communities.msn.com/196772ChevroletCSTsforever

Fast68Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2002, 08:17 PM   #2
crews
It just doesn't matter

Wink

Randy- I may need the harness you have....let me know what you gotta have for it..LOL!!!! I should have never sold the burb I guess!!!!

------------------
72 GMC Crew Cab.....SOON TO BE 67 Chevy look a like....and a DUALLY eventually... NEW ADDITION- IT'S HOME!!!!!! 1981 Chevy Crew Cab Dually- w/ '95 TBI454, 4L80E, 4:56 rear on bags...THE NEW HAULER!!!

If you don't like me- TAKE A NUMBER; There are people ahead of you!!
crews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2002, 10:54 PM   #3
Fast68Chevy
Account Suspended

LOL, well thought was gonna be no interest in it so I cut the radio wires off the harness in order to plug power into the radio that was in the truck- and well now its modified. Dunno.... what do you think ???? the truck is trashed now, only one door is untouched, and the top and thats basically it- the thing has been through the wrath of this place here, and is sort of surving a little tiny bit I guess,
it ran and drove 3 days ago, and well now the way it sits it looks like it hasnt ran and drove for a long time, is now cut in half and well..... but at least it has been dry here this winter, no rain excpet for like once and like only a couple inches of snow since you brought the truck here, so the seats are stil dry and all, I wil get them out one of these next few days as I have torch again as of this afternoon, tank is now full and ready for tommorrow's caddy torture session(drivetrain removal) gonna be a mess out here, as if it already isnt LOL, vehicle glass and plastic trash all over everywhere from the demo derby session the other day, very messy, messy........ more mess to come soon, in the form of oil and antifreeze and melted slag, etc etc
Catch you in Emails Joe, lol

------------------
A 68 C-10 panel and a 68 dually C-30 dump truck and a couple 71/72 chassis projects.
Randy- Lincoln, IL
r68c30@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by Fast68Chevy (edited 01-17-2002).]
Fast68Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote