The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-20-2012, 02:01 PM   #1
dliving69

69 lwb

Just wanted to post some photos of my 69 lwb. have plans in the future. So far, got the exhaust redone with Flowmasters. New carburetor put on recently. Have some white steelies to go on in the spring. Soon to have the original A.C. working I hope, waiting on the parts. New steering wheel to be in soon. Also front kick panels for speakers to be put in. Recently I also purchased the black letters for the front grill(on), and the white letters for the tailgate(not yet on). Also got a after market stereo but fits original spot so no cutting.Custom Auto Sound stereo.
Attached Images

dliving69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 10:25 PM   #2
tasian

Re: 69 lwb

Nice truck other then the dings on the hood the paint and body look great! and that grill looks perfect so what are the big plans for it?
Old 01-23-2012, 10:15 AM   #3
dliving69

Re: 69 lwb

Well as of right now the recent things Ill be doing is buying some 15x8 rims to go on it, the skinnys arnt doing it for me, also I have the white letters to go on the tailgate too. Also plan on repainting the bumpers, keeping them white. I also want to get the windows tinted somewhat. It all will come slowly with my money situation right now. But thanks!
dliving69 is offline   Reply With Quote