The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1960-1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-18-2003, 11:40 PM   #1
crossy
Oh,you can't buy that new

conversion frame /parts

Hey gang I usually hang out at the 73-87 boards and I have been hobbying at the 73-87’s for a long time now. I have something here for sale cheap that may help a 60-66 lover. I understand that the conversion to a later frame and /or running gear is pretty straight forward on the 60-66’s. I know the 15x8, 6 lug Rally wheels are popular with the guys running stock drums also. I have included a copy of the whole write up on this 1986 Blazer but I will sell just the frame & rears with or without transmission & transfer case. I am posting it now because I am going away on the 22nd for the Memorial Day weekend and when I come home on Tuesday the 28th I have a few more days off and may dismantle this then. I also have a car hauler trailer and within reasonable distance could deliver for additional $$ . As you can see I don’t want a lot for the whole stinking thing and there are literally hundreds of smaller parts you could use and the tilt column & such. To give you an idea I would love to sell the whole rolling chassis for around $395, less drivetrain but I wouldn’t want much for that stuff either. Please don’t reply here. send me a personal Email at all4trux@snip.net .and PLEASE be very Specific about the subject matter. I work shift work but answer all Emails promptly. Pics are available if necessary., click on this link for info on Blazer. know of a better place to advertise for the older trucks??/ let me know please. i tried the blazer only guys and they only want pieces.

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...ghlight=blazer . Thanx and let me know. DAVEhttp://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...ghlight=blazer
98 Vortec project.
94,3500,6.5L 4L80
81 SWB GMC POS finally gone
73 Pinto, stock, w/CragarSS's-eww
LOTS of Cummins trucks.
crossy is offline   Reply With Quote