The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1960-1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-21-2013, 12:55 AM   #1
BR3W CITY
meowMEOWmeowMEOW

Mix of 66 stock and ls swap leftovers.

All prices + shipping, will combo some stuff. Offers welcome but be reasonable. Located in 53217, Milwaukee WI

64-66 stuff

Fuse panel, $10?

Stainless steel full length true dual exhaust for a 66 short step with a small block. Exits out the back. Tig Welded stainless, made for p.o. of my truck. Designed for use with bullet style mufflers (14-18") . Because of the size and weight, I'm open to offers, but keep in mind shipping costs if you are out of state. I can get more pics

Stainless gauge panel. Circle punched for a 3-3/4in (96mm) gauge in the center. Fits into the back of the gauge bezel with screws and washers, or epoxy/glue it. Its homemade and not perfect, but works for what it does. I have one in my truck, made 2. Check my build for how I used this peice. $15? I guess idk

LS/LQ4 Swap leftovers/performance stuff

LQ4 pushrods 7.4" all in good shape, no damage. $25 full set or $3 each loose

LQ4 stock oil pan, windage tray and pickup tube. All in good shape, and I think I have a full set of bolts for the oil pan which will come with if you want. No damage, just some light overspray, as it was painted with my block. $45

Jumper harness to extend TAC Module and pedal. Came with my harness, but I didn't need the extra length. $30

Injector clips for Multec II Injectors, no pigtail, full set $10

A set of LQ4 stock injectors, all in good shape and working $35

A few extra step up diodes (the ones you use to run a regular tach on an LS swap) $3 shipped

An extra set of AN to Push-to-Connect fittings (3/8 and 5/16 old design) make offer

2 Sets of Hose bard to Push-to-Connect fittings in 3/8 and 5/16, $5 set

B&M Floor shifter for 4-speed Automatics....customized for use in 60-66 truck Includes bracket, NSS and hardware. $95 obo
This shifter has a ~30* bend on the shifter arm to provide a better hand position and leg clearance when installed in a 60-66 truck. I made a removable and changeable shifter arm extension, which uses the same threading as the original handle to allow for a changeable length, throw and hand-height (included). It also allows you to use the stock T shifter handle (included but not pictured), or any other shifter handle tapped for the stock style threading. This was in an ls-swapped truck with a 4l80e.

A few handfuls of air ride fittings, mostly 3/8 and 1/2. I've got 1 or 2 of 8-10 different fitting types.

MY BUILD THE H8RDCPTR //\\ MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL REV J HD
BR3W CITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 04:11 PM   #2
BR3W CITY
meowMEOWmeowMEOW

Re: Mix of 66 stock and ls swap leftovers.

meow, this stuff is making my garage look small.

Old 07-08-2013, 12:45 AM   #3
BR3W CITY
meowMEOWmeowMEOW

Bump

Old 07-17-2013, 05:11 PM   #4
BR3W CITY
meowMEOWmeowMEOW

SUMMER HEAT WAVE....buy things while your locked in the air conditioned house!

Old 07-30-2013, 01:03 AM   #5
BR3W CITY
meowMEOWmeowMEOW

meow?

Old 12-05-2013, 12:56 AM   #6
Dillon Rock

Say, do you still have that fuse block?
Old 12-05-2013, 06:15 PM   #7
BR3W CITY
meowMEOWmeowMEOW

I think I do, I'll stop by the other garage tomorrow or saturday and I'll let ya know.

Old 12-05-2013, 07:22 PM   #8
Dillon Rock

Alright, thank ya much friend.
Old 12-09-2013, 04:06 PM   #9
BR3W CITY
meowMEOWmeowMEOW

Hey Dillon, I found the fuseblock in the shop if you still need it.

Old 12-09-2013, 04:19 PM   #10
LostMy65
But Found Her 25yrs Later!

Those elbows on the exhaust pipes where they would bolt up to the collectors, do they drop enough to clear the underside of the cab if using ramshorn, or were these built for headers?

66 C20 Service Truck:
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=428035
LostMy65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 07:26 PM   #11
BR3W CITY
meowMEOWmeowMEOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostMy65 View Post
Those elbows on the exhaust pipes where they would bolt up to the collectors, do they drop enough to clear the underside of the cab if using ramshorn, or were these built for headers?
They were built for shorties like the "S10/350" headers....which basically dump where rams would more or less. The headers I had were actually the Hooker s10 swap headers. afaik they used the standard 3 bolt collector that you get on 6/10 aftermarket exhausts.

When bolted up, they drop from just below frame height, angle back (like the cab wall/footwell does). It tucks under the rocker area sorta. If you look at the early pages of my build, you can see it installed and the headers it was on.
Its complete tip-to-tail, sans the bullet mufflers/resonators you would want to install. The exhaust will fit a long or short bed truck, because the muffler is positioned just aft of the doors, so you can use as short or as long of a muffler as needed to fit the frame you've got. It was on my 66, and we "eyeball" fitted it on a friends modded 68 (ran a trailarm arm/2 link)