The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1960-1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-02-2014, 12:37 AM   #1
budnikguy

core support 1965 rust free

Rust Free radiator/core support. $70 plus the ride.

[URL=http://s163.photobucket.com/user/customcruiser/media/IMAG0238_zpsxfhawvny.jpg.html][/URL[URL=http://s163.photobucket.com/user/customcruiser/media/IMAG0237_zpsfsjbuxgv.jpg.html][/URL[URL=http://s163.photobucket.com/user/customcruiser/media/IMAG0236_zpsagam9rsl.jpg.html][/URL
budnikguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 01:27 AM   #2
GMCNUT

Re: core support 1965 rust free

I'll take it - shipping is to Arab AL 35016 or the Huntsville AL 35801 Greyhound station...not sure what you prefer, but I have great luck with Greyhound....you can send it COD and I pay at my station too. Send payment info via PM when you get a sec....thanks!
1961 Chevy SWB Fleetside BBW Custom Cab #'s matching 283 V8 & Powerglide w/ uber-rare Cool-Pack A/C, factory PB, deluxe heat, Clock
1961 GMC K1000 4x4 SWB w/ BBW, Custom Cab and numbers matching 305D V6 engine & 4 spd
1960 GMC SWB Fleetside BBW Custom Cab #'s matching 305A V6 & Hydramatic, factory PB, Clock, Tach, Compass, Hood Jet
1959 Chevy SWB Fleetside BBW Custom Cab w/ rare stainless bed trim, #'s matching 283 V8 & Hydramatic, Deluxe Heat, radio, spotlight
1958 Chevy Cameo #'s matching 283 V8 & Hydramatic, radio, window washers, Factory PB
1958 GMC BBW SWB Fleetside Custom Cab, #'s matching 336 V8 Hydramatic, Factory PS, PB, Clock, RSD, Deluxe Heat & Hood Jet
1957 GMC Suburban Pickup (GMC's Cameo) #'s matching 347 V8 Hydramatic, uber-rare vacuum ashtray, Factory PS, PB, Clock, RSD, Hood Jet
1956 Chevy 3800 1 ton w/ rare 9 ft stepside bed, factory 265 V8 w/ Hydramatic, factory PB, Custom Cab, deluxe heat, spotlight and hood jet.
GMCNUT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 10:28 AM   #3
MacsGTO

This is a long shot but I'd like to be second in line. If you have anymore I'm in the market as it's the last piece I need for my front end.
MacsGTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:30 PM   #4
budnikguy

Sounds good...how does the COD work, I just go in and request to send it COD for the shipping total?! If that is the case, np..and we can take care of the PayPal and I will get it packaged up. In regard to your parts wanted PM, I will keep an eye out for you! LMK

Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMCNUT View Post
I'll take it - shipping is to Arab AL 35016 or the Huntsville AL 35801 Greyhound station...not sure what you prefer, but I have great luck with Greyhound....you can send it COD and I pay at my station too. Send payment info via PM when you get a sec....thanks!
Old 01-04-2014, 10:11 AM   #5
oldtrux

i too am looking for a rust free core support for 66 if you know of any others,thx
oldtrux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 11:44 AM   #6
budnikguy

Have yet to hear back from you in regard to shipping Greyhound COD... Are you still Interested? Please lmk...

Thanks
Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMCNUT View Post
Old 01-06-2014, 12:38 PM   #7
MacsGTO

Hey if he changes his mind, I've already acquired one so it should go to oldtrux if he's still wanting one.
MacsGTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 01:00 PM   #8
oldtrux

Yes,i will take this rad support if available, I will PM you as soon as I get home from work,thx dan
Old 01-13-2014, 06:47 AM   #9
oldtrux

I am guessing this is sold,i have left several messages???
Old 01-13-2014, 10:54 AM   #10
budnikguy

Sorry did not get the pm, i am down a vehicle and having to share with the wife. I will get the car today to get the Greyhound shipping quite...Sorry for the delay...My truck has been down 2 weeks waiting to go in to the repair shop...
Old 01-13-2014, 11:49 PM   #11
GMCNUT

Quote:
Originally Posted by budnikguy View Post
Sorry did not get the pm, i am down a vehicle and having to share with the wife. I will get the car today to get the Greyhound shipping quite...Sorry for the delay...My truck has been down 2 weeks waiting to go in to the repair shop...
No problem - Greyhound station is Huntsville AL 35016. You asked how COD works, and that is simple - you just wrap the thing in cardboard or whatever and take it up there and tell them you want to ship it COD to Huntsville Alabama's Greyhound station and give them all my info (will PM that) and that's about it....they slap a label on it and send it on
1961 Chevy SWB Fleetside BBW Custom Cab #'s matching 283 V8 & Powerglide w/ uber-rare Cool-Pack A/C, factory PB, deluxe heat, Clock
1961 GMC K1000 4x4 SWB w/ BBW, Custom Cab and numbers matching 305D V6 engine & 4 spd
1960 GMC SWB Fleetside BBW Custom Cab #'s matching 305A V6 & Hydramatic, factory PB, Clock, Tach, Compass, Hood Jet
1959 Chevy SWB Fleetside BBW Custom Cab w/ rare stainless bed trim, #'s matching 283 V8 & Hydramatic, Deluxe Heat, radio, spotlight
1958 Chevy Cameo #'s matching 283 V8 & Hydramatic, radio, window washers, Factory PB
1958 GMC BBW SWB Fleetside Custom Cab, #'s matching 336 V8 Hydramatic, Factory PS, PB, Clock, RSD, Deluxe Heat & Hood Jet
1957 GMC Suburban Pickup (GMC's Cameo) #'s matching 347 V8 Hydramatic, uber-rare vacuum ashtray, Factory PS, PB, Clock, RSD, Hood Jet
1956 Chevy 3800 1 ton w/ rare 9 ft stepside bed, factory 265 V8 w/ Hydramatic, factory PB, Custom Cab, deluxe heat, spotlight and hood jet.
Old 01-14-2014, 02:03 AM   #12
GMCNUT

Quote:
So after I waited a week for Budnikguy to package the core support (as he said he would) and send the PM with payment info I asked for, (or to ask questions about what a COD is) this guy decides to sell the support to another member (apparently this morning no less) it still never occurred to him to PM me plus he hasn't ran a shipping quote yet but has the audacity to tell me its sold and out of his hands....bad business if you ask me. If you read all the posts in this thread, you will find where another member also sent a dozen unanswered messages and states so in this thread! How ridiculous....isn't a PM customary even if not asked for one following a member saying "I'll take it?" what is this world coming to
Old 01-14-2014, 02:13 AM   #13
budnikguy

All of my sales are handled in the post..not through PM and as long as I had a question in regard how to handle a request you made (COD shipping) I would handle that here in the post. The same post, that emailed all 8 time someone responded in this post! And the only reason I was not responding to the other member was....BECAUSE I WAS HOPING YOU WOULD RESPOND! Being that you stated initial interest. I have responded to your PM regarding this..and I hope that you have a nice evening...

Adam
Old 01-14-2014, 06:11 AM   #14
oldtrux

Payment sent
Old 01-14-2014, 10:42 AM   #15
LT1 Burb

Nice score, factory air core support.
LT1 Burb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 01:51 PM   #16
GMCNUT

Quote:
The same post, that emailed all 8 time someone responded in this post!

Adam
I have no idea what this above broken English or run-on sentence is supposed to mean. You said you receive emails every time someone posts in a thread you posted in? I wish we all had it set up that way - everyone knows a PM is the only direct way to contact someone on this board, and if a seller wants to know something from a buyer, or vice versa, a PM will always do the trick - do not assume all members receive thread based notifications - that is not the case. I had no reason to return to the thread after telling you definitively I would take the support, and COD means cash on delivery - who doesn't know that? COD is COD - there is no "how does Greyhound do it" vs how the rest of the world does it - COD means what it means and works the same anywhere. Senseless question to begin with. And certainly not a question that should prevent you from sending the paypal info or a PM in general - does this make sense to anyone reading this? Obviously I would have expected the sale to complete via PM because after agreeing to buy close to one hundred different items from different sellers on this board, the seller immediately PM'd me in every case I can remember. But that's not the worst mistake here - what is so terrible about this misunderstanding is how once you realized yesterday you had made a mistake in telling the 2nd member they could buy the support without a PM to me, you decided it was "too late" to correct it despite the fact you had not even ran a shipping quote nor accepted payment yet. I even PM'd the other member explaining the misunderstanding so the other member would understand why you should be honoring the original deal with me but like you, he was obviously not interested in trying to do the honorable or right thing either, and instead quickly sent his payment just this morning probably in fear that you would do the right thing and tell him you were honoring the original deal. So, lesson learned for both of us - you need to PM your buyers after someone posts "I'll take it" because that is what we all expect, and I need to go into settings and see if I can turn on notifications somehow so my thread posts will somehow get emails when responses are made. Hopefully no other members will experience this pain as I have in the future after reading what went sideways with this one.
Old 01-14-2014, 04:24 PM   #17
budnikguy

Thanks for the smooth transaction oldtrux...I will PM you with tracking info as soon as possible.

Adam