The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1960-1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-07-2015, 07:25 PM   #1
Clanky

1955-1972 Chevy/GMC Parking Only Aluminum Signs

Hello,
My name is Karl. I make aluminum signs, license plates, license plate frames and dog tag key rings. This started out as a way to get paraphernalia about my Army unit for my buds and I and it grew into a business so I added in my love of trucks! My latest project is a '66 K20, my dream truck.
Chevy/GMC Parking Only - Here are some 8" wide x 12" high aluminum parking signs with rounded corners and mounting holes centered at top and bottom. These signs are printed and UV protected and made in the USA.
The image shows some ideas of others signs I've made but I can do up one for you with anything you'd like for $13, shipping included.
Dog Tag Key Rings - These are about standard military issue size at 2" x 1-1/8" and they are aluminum. These are printed on both sides so you can choose two different images shown or we can make one or more up for you. Stock designs are $5.50 shipped and custom images are $7 for the first, $5.50ea for any additional. Made in the USA.
Aluminum License Plates - Standard size aluminum license plate 12" wide x 6" high with four each mounting holes, two at top and two at bottom. We can also custom make you a plate as well. We'll be adding more plates soon. Stock plates are $12ea including shipping and custom plates are $13ea.
I am looking for a few parts for my '66 Chevy K20 and love to trade. I'm looking for:
1ea '20' Fender Emblem
1ea Passenger sun visor
1ea Horn ring
1ea 4WD shift knob
2ea Reverse light assy
All of the normal patch panels if you ended up with any extras
I accept PayPal but will give you a 7% discount if you pay by check or money order. Quantity discounts available for clubs, groups or businesses.
Questions? Ask away. Thanks much!
Karl
Attached Images

Clanky is offline   Reply With Quote