The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-15-2016, 06:54 PM   #1
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

WTB/WTT tan door panels

So I am getting to the end of my 74 build project and I go to install these beautiful brown door panels I purchased a while ago from one of the guys on here and I find out I have the newer doors on the truck. Im not going to find new perfect doors to use these panels then paint them SO im looking for a nice set of tan or saddle door panels for the 77 up doors. The truck is a custom deluxe but id like the ones with the aluminum insert complete in tan or saddle in nice quality,
If someone can use those 73-76 ones I will post pics of them later they are in absolutely gorgeous shape with good pockets etc
I live in NJ I am heading to NH next week on a job

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 07:32 PM   #2
Am3rican

Re: WTB/WTT tan door panels

I replied to your post in my WTB thread, I'm excited to see yours-thanks!
Am3rican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2016, 11:26 PM   #3
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

These are what i have including arm rests
Attached Images

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
Old 01-15-2016, 11:28 PM   #4
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

this is what I want in tan complete all straps arm rests chrome etc etc
Attached Images

I hate cancer!!
Old 01-16-2016, 11:57 AM   #5
Am3rican

Those look nice. Have those been painted or are they original? Do you have the arm rests? They grey ones I have are identical to those they aren't the later ones. Shoot me a price with shipping. Thanks
Old 01-16-2016, 02:45 PM   #6
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

the arm rests are there I didn't photo them as they are packed up... I bought these like a year ago and stored them until I was ready to install them then I found out they were the wrong ones... they are original.. I will add to this later with what I paid for them and whom I got them from when I can research back

I hate cancer!!
Old 01-16-2016, 09:25 PM   #7
Am3rican

OK, sounds good, I'll wait to hear from you.
Old 01-21-2016, 10:04 AM   #8
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

bump

I hate cancer!!
Old 01-22-2016, 12:19 PM   #9
Am3rican

Check sent for the door panels-thanks!
Old 02-04-2016, 11:12 PM   #10
Am3rican

Alright old rusty, the door panels arrived yesterday. They were packed well and made the journey fine. I was pleased to see how nice they are and I'm really glad to have them for my Blazer. Thanks very much. BTW, I'm watching for a nice set of 77-80? panels for you.