The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-22-2016, 12:57 PM   #1
gmachinz
Account Suspended

RESTORED 81-87 door panel sets, loaded....

Ok, I'm in the process of restoring (2) sets of OEM pickup door panels. One pair is Dark Maple and the other is Medium Grey-both very common (but very hard to find) interior colors in the mid 1980's among pickups and K5's. I've done many interiors over the years and I have my own very durable process for doing these. I'll be asking $1500 for each "loaded" pair plus shipping and here is what you will get:

Both original GM and color panels dyed using local custom mixed interior vinyl resin dye (low gloss resin, w/UV inhibitor) and a dead match to OE GM color.

OEM cloth inserts

OEM pull type map pockets

LMC brushed inserts

NOS door strap pulls and covers

OEM and nice window/lock switches

OEM arm rests nice!

OEM 1991 Suburban mirror switch (mounted to LH insert like factory)

Your choice of G-series power mirrors or 1991 Suburban style-tested and tight and w/all mounting hardware

NEW power window/lock/mirror harness w/built in auto down AND up!

Custom cut sound insulation glued to panel backs and new foam sealing strip around bottom edge

NOS inner door panel sweeps

I also have gorgeous 1991 Suburban door glass available if wanting to use those mirrors for $100 more.

Any questions let me have them!!

Last edited by gmachinz; 08-22-2016 at 02:59 PM.
gmachinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2016, 03:03 PM   #2
gmachinz
Account Suspended

Re: RESTORED 81-87 door panel sets, loaded....

Id also like to add that if somebody is interested in this combo and would like the power mirror feature but not mounted in the door panel insert like Suburbans have, I can mount it remotely by incorporating an extension harness for the switch and use a 3rd gen Camaro/Firebird power mirror switch too. This way, if you're building a custom console or fabbing an OEM console to make it work in your truck, the 3rd gen style mirror switch can be mounted there too. If you are running an AC delete cluster bezel, I can mount the 3rd gen switch right where the LH AC vent would normally go....just some options in case somebody has a specific need/want.
gmachinz is offline   Reply With Quote