The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-07-2003, 12:21 PM   #1
Buddy Lee

Talking Need Parts for a 78 Blaz

Alrighty....Killer Ridez has just got a new shop truck! It is a 78 Blaz. I am in need of a few parts to get this thing put together. What I need to find is a tailgate with glass in it as the one we have is busted and the tailgate is no good. Also the top that is on the truck has the windows that I guess slide... I would like to get my hands on some solid glass for the side. Remember this is a shop truck so we are on a budget but hit me with anything you got. I will post some pics as soon as we get some online.
"when you just gotta have a KILLER ride!"
Buddy Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2003, 03:02 PM   #2
mutant-jimbo

the glass in my 75 jimmy is flat and solid, dont know what its worth or how much to send, i also have and extra tailgate with good glass, but crank is somewhat stripped, it rolls up the glass, but takes more cranks than normal
Old 11-03-2003, 10:32 AM   #3
Buddy Lee

Where are you located? I see the West Texas, but where exactly. I was recently in Lubbock are you near Lubbock? Let me know maybe we can arrange something.
"when you just gotta have a KILLER ride!"
Buddy Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2003, 01:43 PM   #4
79BIG10
I'm back with 2nd truck!

I've got some plastic 78 bezels if you need them. Also if you want a complete 79 trim kit for the front end I have that as well.

"Don't underestimate how sexy a fat man who drinks to excess can be." Homer Simpson
79BIG10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2003, 08:44 PM   #5
mutant-jimbo

Quote:
Originally posted by Buddy Lee
Where are you located? I see the West Texas, but where exactly. I was recently in Lubbock are you near Lubbock? Let me know maybe we can arrange something.
im in big spring, on hwy 20. after abilien and befroe midland. about 2 hours south of lubbuck. from big D its a straight shot
i'll bust a fat deal if i dont have to pay shipping, i can send pics of the tailgate threw email if you want.