The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > WIW

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 10-21-2016, 05:34 PM   #1
Blue/72

1972 Custom/10 Deluxe

Hey guys, I was wondering what you think my truck might be worth? I don't think I will sell it anytime soon but I would love to know what it might be worth? Anyway let me know what you guys think, thanks

Numbers matching truck
No rust to speak of
Power coated inner fenders, battery tray and core support
Cleaned/painted front suspension and rear suspension/frame
Rally wheels with BFGoodrich radial T/A tires 99% tread

Drivetrain: Rebuilt original 350 runs amazing, performer intake, 1406 carb, HEI, 350HP and 540TQ, original TH350 shifts great, 3:73 non-posi rear end, front sway bar, full new exhaust with 40 series mufflers and H pipe

Interior: Cheyenne super style hounds tooth seat, am radio converted to am/fmwith subwoofur and iPhone hookup, deluxe door panels (perfect), tach and vac dash, rebuilt factory GM truck tilt, factory tinted glass with stainless inserts, new windshield and back glass, pioneer kick panel speakers, rebuilt fresh air vents, dynamat, new 3-point seat belts, new sill plates, deluxe pedals, added full courtesy lights,

Body/paint: Zero rust, few small dents and some scratches but nothing irregular for a truck made in 72, some bondo on the tailgate but none in the rest of the truck, original paint except the upper white on the roof which is new with new seam sealer, repainted top of the dash, bedlined the underneath of the bed, repainted lower blue

NOS parts: Grill bow tie, headlight bezels, most the upper trim, almost all the lower trim, side markers, reverse lenses, taillight lenses, taillight trim, upper and lower tailgate trim, inner window cranks and door handles, door handle gaskets, vent window handles, tailgate bumpers, shift handle, lighter, valve cover grommets, cargo light, lots of bolts in the engine bag bay are NOS and more

New parts: Chevelle style steering wheel, am radio converted by Gary Tasman to am/fm with IPhone hook up and subwoofer, glovebox liner, restored tach/vac dash, 3 point seat belts (nice ones), sound deadener, inner grill, front and rear bumper, inner dome light, black dash pad, door lock pulls, window regulators both sides, rebuilt heater, heater control, precision door seals, stainless window speeps, headlights, trans cooler, center caps are GM with new bow tie stickers, chrome wiper arms
Attached Images

•1972 Cheyenne Super. Sold
Blue/72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 09:18 PM   #2
68bowtie

Re: 1972 Custom/10 Deluxe

let me just say first of all very nice truck and worthy of a discussion topic. secondly, i will say take my opinion with a grain of salt as i would expect you could get opinions all over the place with all the NOS parts on there. but at least i will get it started and others can chime in. i see it in the $14-17k range, assuming it's all together complete and running like in your first picture.

Survivor "Lil’ Mint" (67 c10 40k mile light green original paint)
Project "C10 Fever" (68 factory black 396 swb)
Project "Little Sister" (70 c10 blue original paint refresh)
Project "Blue Bomb" (70 c30 blue original paint refresh) SOLD
Project "Vitamin C" (71 c10 orange original paint refresh) SOLD
68bowtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 09:34 PM   #3
Blue/72

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68bowtie View Post
let me just say first of all very nice truck and worthy of a discussion topic. secondly, i will say take my opinion with a grain of salt as i would expect you could get opinions all over the place with all the NOS parts on there. but at least i will get it started and others can chime in. i see it in the $14-17k range, assuming it's all together complete and running like in your first picture.
Yep it's my daily driver right now, here's an updated picture
Attached Images

•1972 Cheyenne Super. Sold
Blue/72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 09:49 PM   #4
skrenly

Take it to BJ.
$22,500.
skrenly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 08:43 PM   #5
Blue/72