Thread: I waited
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2016, 08:51 PM   #25
SCOTI

Re: I waited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy4639 View Post
I'm not worried about the ones saying it's not worth it. I'm not going for laying frame, that's not my goal. Just as I'm not going to put 2" lowered spindles on it yet. I may later but for now I want it to ride good and be able to lower it some at shows when I go.

I have built my truck for me not anybody else. I appreciate every ones opinions on the parts and they maybe right, but I'm going forward on this project. I have to decide if I'm going to mount all of it in the bed up by the cab are under the truck out back.

Ram-Man,
thanks for the wiring diagram that's what I had looked for but never found it.

Now for my next question. Would there be anything wrong with mocking the system up and trying it before installing it?
"Laying frame" or not, low quality parts are what they were warning you about & can/will impact the end result/experiece (driving down the road & a cheap valve malfunctions; valves sticking when filling/purging; comps not funtioning when enabled).
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote