The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2007, 09:03 AM   #11
ChiefRocka
Hollister, CA.

Re: Project "Rock-a-Billy".....Saga Continues.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by six4flat View Post
hey john whats new? havent been on in awhile jus droppin by to see how the chief is doin
Whats up man..I've been good, you ?? I just been driving the Chief from time to time. I saw Sal the other day, driving his daily.... Trying to finish my customers chassis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemondrop63 View Post
Thats a nice monte! A freind of mine in the local westside lowriders club hops a bright pink monte, the same style as yours.
Well that Monte belongs to a customer of mine...It came out pretty clean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinos63 View Post
Chiefrocka, that truck is sick ! nice and clean, and 63 hey who not into lowriders check out my 62 wagon
Thats a clean 62 man...I love wagons...never should of sold my 3 wagons !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinos63 View Post
Chief i think me and you are on the same page
How so ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by six4flat View Post
thats effin sick......i needa dig up my pix my first car was a 64 wagon.....im lovin that 6 deuce
I didn't know you were into wagons ??

Dude back in the early 90's, I bought a FULLY loaded 64 Impala Wagon from some dude in SantaCruz. It was faded red with a white top. It had power windows, power seat (!?!?), and factory A/C with roof rack. Picked it up for $500...It came with a Camaro 327...Sold it about a year later (didn't know what I had) Turns out...the new owners ran the cowl tag, and it originally was a 409 car !!!

My next wagon was an all white 63...super clean OG red interior (originally had the plastic installed over seats, so it was preserved)....The guy said it had a tranny problem, so he gave us another tranny. Turns out all it needed was the convertor bolts out back in !!! So, two days we came back with it running and revv'n up the new 12" glass-packs we had just installed...MAN WAS HE PISSED !!! He demanded the extra tranny back...I was like "Here you go !!" Scored on that one too !! My buddy Rich & I bought it together, fixed it up, juice the frort only, and cruised it around...then sold it to someone else who painted it I think a candy orange, shaved it.....It's been a while.

My last one was the cleanest, you might of seen it around Ted, it was the OG teal 64....I had 13" Daytons on it...It was super clean..ran hella good.....it had a 327 from "Automotive Engineering" in it There was a stamp right on the block. We use to drive that thing to LA all the time for shows (on 13's..... ) I miss that car.....

It pisses me off to think I sold these cars.....I just sold the roof rack, and a complete 9-pass seat assembly on Craigslist about a year ago.....got good money, but still...now these cars are untouchable !!!!

I lost all my pics when my PC went down...I'll hit up my buddy Rich to see what he has. Mabey he still had some oldschool pics around

Later....

What the Heck is that ??

CURRENT BUILDS:
62 BurbMaster

Other Builds:
My '63 C-10,LWB,CC,BBW
'06 HD StrAight Axle Swap

Father/Son '67 C-20, LQ9,4L80,Bagged,8-Lugger !!Good Friend Richard's Build

AMERICAN CUSTOMS & CLASSICS (831) 630-1965
www.ACCHOLLISTER.com
ACC on FACEBOOK
"Rest in Peace, Mom & Dad ... I will see you again someday!"

Last edited by ChiefRocka; 09-11-2007 at 09:13 AM.
ChiefRocka is offline   Reply With Quote