The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1960-1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-21-2010, 11:51 AM   #1
GMCMG

Axle/crossmember complete 66 Chevy 3/4 ton and other parts

Here are the parts I'm not using on my 66 Chevy 3/4 ton frame; feel free to make offers. First 'I'll take it' with payment gets it. Would prefer no shipping on the big stuff, and local pick up with cash talks. Might be able to deliver short range or work something out. PM or email me.

66 Chevy 3/4 ton: rear axle, complete with tires (okay), rims, brakes, mounting brackets and cables not cut off. Hydraulic brake line is cut where I cut the U-bolts. Don't know the gear ratio. Parking brake worked fine when I started disassembly. Front crossmember, complete with tires, rims, brakes, steering box. No springs. Basically, what you see. Asking $300 obo. Would consider separating - what do you want?

66 Chevy 3/4 ton rear cab perches. Pretty good shape. Some marks where I cold-chiseled the rivets (no grinder marks). Marks look worse in photo. Rubber seems to be pretty good, but there are some stress cracks that can be seen when twisting/pulling on the steel brackets. Asking $30 plus shipping.

Unknown year Chevy 350 ramhorn exhaust manifolds, y-pipe (also pipe back from there not pictured). Was in truck when I bought it (but no engine). Seems to be in good shape. Could disassemble/separate. Shipping possible, but this is heavy. Asking $40 (plus shipping if needed).

Other miscellaneous parts - clutch/shift linkage? Bracket is cut from frame same as cab perches. Minimal marks. Make offer if you want/need a piece or all.

I am probably going to sell a handful of parts off my 66 Chevy 3/4 ton, 64 GMC 1/2 ton, and what's left of a 82 Chevy chassis (once I steal axle/crossmember). I will have a 84 GMC ton chassis/cab/front clip assembly once I remove the motor. All LWB. Any interest in these, or need for parts, just let me know and I'll see what I can part with. I am doing a build right now, and will have to finance much of it with what I can sell in extra parts (my wife is pregnant with our first baby - and while I'm excited and happy, this shoots my project budget all to heck)

Thanks for looking and any interest; if anyone thinks I'm asking too much for something, let me know via PM - I'm not trying to get rich here, just hoping to pay for part of my build with stuff I don't need. I would rather find this stuff a good home than have it sit here and rot, anyway.
Attached Images

- 1966 Chevy 3/4 ton frame/doors/fenders donor
- tons of parts - cause you can't build a truck without 4 of everything!

2001 3/4HD Duramax Diesel extended cab lwb4x4
1984 Chevy C30 6.2 diesel lift truck (project)
1962 GMC w/5 lugs, 350/350 auto (was for parts, but couldn't bring myself to do it!)

glascock.m@hotmail.com
GMCMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 11:50 PM   #2
LILRED66
Account Suspended

Re: Axle/crossmember complete 66 Chevy 3/4 ton and other parts

I would like the C20 cab mounts. How much including shipping to Kansas City, KS 66105?
LILRED66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:34 AM   #3
GMCMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by LILRED66 View Post
I would like the C20 cab mounts. How much including shipping to Kansas City, KS 66105?
I think I can fit them in a medium flat rate box. Make it an even $40. I accept paypal at the address below.

Thanks!
- 1966 Chevy 3/4 ton frame/doors/fenders donor
- tons of parts - cause you can't build a truck without 4 of everything!

2001 3/4HD Duramax Diesel extended cab lwb4x4
1984 Chevy C30 6.2 diesel lift truck (project)
1962 GMC w/5 lugs, 350/350 auto (was for parts, but couldn't bring myself to do it!)

glascock.m@hotmail.com
GMCMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:42 PM   #4
LILRED66
Account Suspended

Payment make, via PayPal for the C20 cab mounts. Thanks.
LILRED66 is offline   Reply With Quote