The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-24-2016, 06:49 PM   #1
1moretoy

TMI seats factory with pictures.

Went to Disneyland this week and backtracked 30 minutes or so on the way home. I had spoke with a salesman Andrew Brock over the phone prior to our trip and told him I was interested in the interior pieces offerd for the 67-72 c10. He gave me the ok to stop by so I could see them in Person. He ended up giving me a tour of the whole facility and it was impressive. They make everything in house from start to finish, including airline seating. I was able to see most of everything offered for our trucks and they even had a seat ready for shipping that I was able to sit in. The quality of the products seems really nice to me and the pricing isn't as bad as I was expecting. I will be ordering a complete interior as soon as I get a color picked out. Andrew went above my expectations with the added tour and he even sent me home with a bunch of color swatches. Customer service was above and beyond in my opinion. Their products also come with a lifetime guarantee. Any how I have attached pictures for your viewing pleasure.
Attached Images

1moretoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 06:55 PM   #2
1moretoy

Re: TMI seats factory with pictures.

They even make interior for Volkswagen bugs and busses. The brown seat was in a 57 Chevy truck and the green was in a 66 i think Mustang. Grey interior was in the owners red square body.
Attached Images

Old 06-24-2016, 06:58 PM   #3
1moretoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1moretoy View Post
They even make interior for Volkswagen bugs and busses. The brown seat was in a 57 Chevy truck and the green was in a 66 i think Mustang. Grey interior was in the owners red square body.
Last ones for now.
Attached Images

Old 06-24-2016, 09:24 PM   #4
hugger6933

How much is a bench seat? The last time I looked at their webpage I ended up looking a a bunch of Mustang stuff while nice does me no good. There have been several posts about their seats but I have yet a answer on the cost of the regular[if there is such a thing with them] bench.
hugger6933 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 09:40 PM   #5
1moretoy

The price depends on the options you choose and there are lots. Give them a call for a quote it only takes a few minutes.
Old 06-25-2016, 03:35 AM   #6
BenC/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugger6933 View Post
How much is a bench seat? The last time I looked at their webpage I ended up looking a a bunch of Mustang stuff while nice does me no good. There have been several posts about their seats but I have yet a answer on the cost of the regular[if there is such a thing with them] bench.
i saw prices over at classic industries and summitracing ranging from 1,000-1,300 plus the extra 240 for the seat frame

Here's a link for you, and anyone else interested http://www.classicindustries.com/sho...ts-upholstery/
BenC/10 is offline   Reply With Quote