The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Suspension

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 08-31-2007, 11:56 PM   #51
n2billet
Village Idiot....

Re: Porterbuilt's trip to Dallas

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTI View Post
Heck.... There's usually a party right there in the parking lot.

N2Billet, that's where we should get everyone to meet. We could do Sat after the show. There's already several that are coming into town, the parking lot is big, & there's plenty of stuff to look @ (not including the idiots on golf carts ).

People could enjoy the show & then meet up @ the Stoked Out 'hospitality suite'. They would need to supply their own chairs & stuff. Anyhooo.... just an idea 'cause it's not my trailer.
We may not have the big trailer out in the parking lot this year, we are waiting for a reply from GoodGuys about a vendor booth inside. If this happens the big truck and trailer will be inside.....but we cab still meet
n2billet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 01:38 AM   #52
randomhero472

yea, not to hijack this thread, but is there any plan in place for some of board members to meet up @ goodguys?
Old 09-01-2007, 03:06 AM   #53
SCOTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomhero472 View Post
yea, not to hijack this thread, but is there any plan in place for some of board members to meet up @ goodguys?
It always sounds like a good idea..... but then you get to the show & it's just too much real estate to cover while trying to co-ordinate a schedule. Everyone winds up w/the famous "oh I just missed you.... wish I would have ....".

I know 'Stoked Out' has an 'area' where they display several rides. If you're in the area, you can't miss us ( I'm the good lookin' guy that lost touch w/his barber ).
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.

Last edited by SCOTI; 09-01-2007 at 03:17 AM.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote