The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1988-1998 GMT400 Chevy & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 06-01-2004, 12:22 AM   #1
oldsgmc

88-98 parts for sale

Cleaning out the garage and decided to put some parts up for sale:

VAlley receiver hitch $50.00 put a ranch hand bumper on and wont work with new bumper

New Hayden fan clutch. The only one the book calls for on a 97 with a 350 engine. However the clutch would never release. 2 new ones did this and I think this is for the 11 blade fan where I have the 5 blade unit. $20.00 only on the truck a couple of weeks.

Clutch bought for GM last year. Had a chatter and found out it was the flywheel but I put a new clutch in when I had the trans rebuilt. Wount make any guarantees but should be fine. Put about 16K miles on it with almost no towing. Out of a 97 3/4ton with NV4500. Paid 250 sell for $35.00

Wheels off the same truck. One wheel still has a tire on it. Wheels need to be painted but are not damaged. Trim rings are okay good for a driver and center caps are also good. Have all the lugs and black lugs for it. $100.00

All parts are located in Albuquerque New mexico. The wheels and receiver will be expensive to ship so I would prefer a pick up. Clutch and fan clutch can be shipped at buyers expense. If you have an questions just drop me a line.

Thanks Don

ps i have more pic just holler and i can send them
Attached Images

oldsgmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2004, 04:53 PM   #2
oldsgmc

any one interested? or are the prices too high?
oldsgmc is offline   Reply With Quote