The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-02-2004, 09:15 PM   #1
Vince Putt
Hippy

For Sale Rust Free Texas Custom 73-87 Chevy Truck Body Panels Located in PA

For Sale Rust Free Texas Custom 73-87 Chevy Truck Body Panels

Front Clip 80-87
Includes left & Right Front Fenders modified by filling the Silverado emblem holes & side marker lamps, Insisde the fenders a sheetmetal panel was welded to cover the large holes that is present on these trucks. Inner Front Fender panels, Front Header Panel is new style Silverado with Horizontal style small headlights and marker lamps, GMC style wide opening grille with a custom metal bar grille. Headlamp doors (ie: grille surround) Harwood Glass cowl hood never installed. There was a fire in the shop and one of the marker lamps was melted that was the only damage. $500 takes it home.

Cab Air Conditioned 85 model
Includes doors not in pictures. Cab has had work done to the firewall to make it smooth. It's a original 4 speed granny gear style cab with floor shift. floor has an extra hole cut for a muncie four speed I later installed and some extra holes for some bucket seats I had installed. Everything is stripped from the cab it's just a shell with some dash sheet metal and plastic, rear window is good windsheild has a crack. No rust just two dent where the bed got away and hit the cab when I was stripping it down. I have another roof that I was going to use to chop the original cab with It come with it you can see a glimps of it in the bed. $500 takes it home.

SWB Fleetside single fuel tank Bed

Filled Stake pockets, Welded Silverado Trim holes, Mar-K Smooth tailgate cover and Rolled pan. Tailgat was modified with hidden latches, Bed floor was cut for pro street I have the original area that was cut out and it could easily be reinstalled like a patch panel also have original wheel tubes that can be bolted in and another complete 73 SWB bed that i was going to build a trailer out of. It will go with this bed. Tailgate has a few dings in it from being moved about the garage so many times. $500 takes it home.

I Can't ship any of these items You must pick them up in eastern Pa. Any Questions Drop me an email vincep@catvexpress.net
You can see pictures of all the parts @
http://public.fotki.com/VincePutt/7...vy_truck_parts/
Vince Putt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 09:28 PM   #2
c-1072

Chevy parts

Is it 500 for the bed and 500 for the rest of the sheet metal
c-1072 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2004, 11:46 PM   #3
Vince Putt
Hippy

All Bed parts I have for the $500
Old 11-03-2004, 08:02 AM   #4
blink32

If anyone else has problems with the link like I did here is the full path - http part:
public.fotki.com/VincePutt/7387_chevy_truck_parts/
blink32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2004, 09:38 PM   #5
Vince Putt
Hippy

Thanks Blink32 I didn't realize it trunticated the link