The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 12-10-2005, 12:19 AM   #1
AesC10s
Chevy truck addict

meet a board member today!

Today i went over to mikes aka frizzle frys to buy a auto crossmember, power steering pump and a edelbrock 2101 intake. I also checked out his awesome 61 c10/vette truck he is building and that thing is so sweet! He is a very nice guy and a good fabricator, he also a wild imageination with all of the stuff he is doing to his truck, like a porshe guage cluster, the small back window will go open and close by going up and down. i included some pics but these pics dont do this truck justice you need to see this wicked creation in person to really appreciate it. by the way thanks for the parts frizzle.
Attached Images

Last edited by AesC10s; 12-10-2005 at 12:56 AM.
AesC10s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 12:22 AM   #2
AesC10s
Chevy truck addict

Re: meet a board member today!

pics
Attached Images

Old 12-11-2005, 12:52 AM   #3
PJ_STYLES
Rockers1/2"off the ground

WOW looks cool!! Alot of work done on it. I like the fender flares and the rounded door edges. Is the front bumper going to be made higher or shorter? Any more info on the opening and closing rear window? thanks
Old 12-11-2005, 05:35 PM   #4
Frizzle Fry

Thanks AesC10s. Let me know if you have any issues with the parts or need anything else (who knows what odd item I might have )

I was wondering what you were doing with your celly Thanks for the kind words. POST PICS OF YOUR BURB ALREADY!!!

The rounded door corner gaps actually line up a lot better when the doors are hung (just sitting on the rockers now). If you shave the drip rail the door corners look like garbage so the solution was to round them

The "flares" are actually wheel arches from 67-72.

The power rear window is all conceptual now, but I have a Honda Del Sol rear regulator for it and plan to weld in channels from a newer vehicle door to accept the seals. The custom glass will be cut slightly larger than the stock small window.

The front bumper is being extended (taller) and will incorporate the lower fender sections.

I need to stop adding to my to-do list and start making it shorter...
Frizzle Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 10:21 PM   #5
AesC10s
Chevy truck addict

i will have pics of the burb 2marrow ive had 2 work all weekend so i will get them up tomarrow.