The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-30-2001, 08:21 PM   #1
gchemist
BAD BOW-Silverado XST

Cool TPI, cruise servo, chrome parts for sale

TPI intake, plenum, runners- $225.00 (shipping included)
Intake/plenum designed for <87 heads (no center bolt heads), came off an 86 Camero
Runners came off a 92 Firebird. Runners have one very small dent on one side.
Parts have been painted with industrial enamel and feature highlighted plenum lines. Detailed pictures of the TPI setup available upon request. All runner bolts and three distributor bolts included. No distributor cover available. Pictures can be found at http://www.geocities.com/abetterchem.../tpivscarb.htm

Starting a TPI setup? Then this is your show car starting pieces. The color codes used will be included with shipment. I can also provide the e-mail address of the person who painted the setup incase you have questions. (This unit will also be posted on www.ebay.com) First come first serve. The unit looks to be in good operating shape. The only problem I see is that the starting threads for the thermostat housing should be rethreaded before installation. I can provide close up pictures upon request.

Cruise control servo unit (rebuilt) $50.00 – Retail rebuilt $89.69. The servo unit was bought to replace an ’83 model cruise unit. I replaced the entire cruise in my truck with an aftermarket piece so I don’t need it any more. I can provide the name of the shop that rebuilds these units.

Hood brace for 73-87 trucks – $12.00 – retail $18.69 (don’t need I’m getting a steel cowl hood)

Chrome door vent shades $15.00 – retail $24.95. (These are new and still in original package)

Chrome master cylinder cover (wire hold down type) – $5.00 (bought but it did not fit my application. I have a rectangular cylinder cover)

I also have a 12-bolt chrome rear end cover. This cover is the for the more “round” 12 bolt pattern. Not the type that has one side (rightside view from the rear out more) Sell $25.00 including shipping. No bolts available with cover.

I wanted to install these parts but I’ve decided to go with other plans. I want the money to purchase a 350 that’s available in my area. You can use cash, check, money order or Paypal. The TPI unit will be discounted $20.00 if you use www.paypal.com to pay for the item.

Pictures of the above items, except TPI, can be found at http://home.mindspring.com/~gchemist/parts.jpg

Please e-mail me for any questions. Thanks
abetterchemist@yahoo.com or gchemist@mindspring.com

------------------
Gerardo
1983 Custom Truck
TX Plates: "BAD BOW"
http://www.geocities.com/abetterchemist/
Old 05-31-2001, 11:44 AM   #2
Captkaos
www.73-87chevytrucks.com

gchemist,
Are you trying to sell it here first, or are you definitely putting it up on Ebay? Depending, I might possibly be interested.

------------------
Chris Lucas
1973 Chevy C-10
1975 Chevy Silverado
Captkaos' Page

1987 R10 twin turbo LS
1991 R3500 SRW CrewCab
1985 K5 diesel swapped project
1989 K5 2WD conversion w/ Vette susp Project
Captkaos Customs
73-87chevytrucks.com
Captkaos is offline   Reply With Quote