The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 01-04-2015, 10:56 PM   #1
gmachinz
Account Suspended

140A GM LH serpentine bracket kit (upgrade your stock setup)

Ok...I got back from my sandblaster with a bunch of brackets and pulleys specific for serpentine swaps. I have (2) extremely scarce LH brackets used exclusively for the optional 140A CS style alternators with its unique rear brace. These parts are very hard to find and will allow you to literally switch from a 105A CS alternator to a 140A version such as the ones found on 1994-97 Impala SS cars as well as a handful of other GM applications. Brackets are etch primed and ready for painting. Price for each kit is $125 plus shipping. I include a 4ga charging system upgrade wiring kit with it also to allow you to take full advantage of running a 140A CS alternator. I have (2) on hand at the moment so PM quickly if you'd like one or need more info!
gmachinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 12:39 AM   #2
gmachinz
Account Suspended

Re: 140A GM LH serpentine bracket kit (upgrade your stock setup)

Here's a pic showing the 140A brackets on the left which have been blasted and etch primed. Included with each 140A bracket are the two specific braces used for them as well as the correct t-stat used for this option.

On the right is a standard GM serpentine alternator bracket with my adapter bracket kit which I've designed to allow you to bolt a 140A alternator using my kit on a standard serpentine bracket. I only have 2 factory 140A brackets on hand at the moment so if you have a GM serpentine bracket setup and want an easy way to upgrade to a 140A alternator, this is for you. PM with questions or comments! Thanks!
Attached Images

gmachinz is offline   Reply With Quote